Reviews for Crystal Dreams
MaddeThee chapter 1 . 1/15
Eek this was so good :) very hot. Adding it to my favs!
Loki'dWendy chapter 1 . 1/7
Look at all the statutory rape.
crepuscule2012 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Love the quality of this story *smirk*. Your writing is very good.
Yatsuki chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I wonder how come I haven't reviewed this story yet... It's awesome! Seriously the best SnowxHope story I have ever read. Thank you so much for writing this one!
o0RainbowParadise0o chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Awesome story is awesome! :D

Seriously, great job! I love how you portrayed Hope and Snow and then the sex scene was, well, sexy! XD Tehe
Rinhail chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I think this is one of the very few stories where Snow tops Hope. You usually see the other way around. Which is understandable considering Hope's height.

I'm getting sidetracked. Anyway, wonderful story. Really enjoyed every bit of it. c:
frankinchips chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
This is just...OH WOW AMAZING 33333

Everything was nicely written and I loved every single moment of it! Keep it up 3
UlquiorraRoxx chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
O. M . G.

This is THEE hottest thing I have ever read EVER. And trust me, I've read bunches of stories and none could compete with this one! I'm not going to get into detail, but let's just say I REALLY REALLY need to change my underwear xD T.M.I

Holy crap, I am so out of words! Just keep making awesome stories like this lol. I greatly praise you. Very well written! :'D
SLYSWN chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
swoons.
Sakuya Izayoi chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
The best story I've ever read
DAV1406 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
cool but it was toooooooo short
Emotionally Unstable Fangirl chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I know what you mean, everytime I saw them near each other all I thought was, "Oh, yeah, they want each other." I also couldn't help all the dirty thoughts that came to mind when I saw them touching or holding each other, or the one incident with the chocobo. If I could I would have them both on that thing, then again, poor chocobo...he'd probably kick them off.

But, every cutscene? Jeez if that were to happen the hospitals all over the world will become filled with unconscious fangirls. I can see it now...even with that thought, it would still be awesome if you had helped in the making.

Besides that, the story was completely and utterly awesome! It was well written and just...sexy! I mean damn, if I were to replay that scene, which I probably will, I think I'd pass out just from remembering your story. Again, it was just amazing!
crematosis chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Whoa...that was like...super special awesome with awesome sauce on top. O I'm still in shock about how awesome it is. In fact, I'm having to remind myself that this did not just happen in the game. It fits soooo perfectly. Like seriously, that's exactly what should have happened. They're both so perfectly in character that the whole thing could have very well have happened and it just didn't get put into the game cause Square was afraid of scarring the little children. *rolls eyes*

Snow is my favorite character in the game...and although at first I hated Hope for daring to think of killing Snow...after Snow started being all protective of him, I decided that I was going to become a SnowxHope fangirl just to take revenge on Hope. Ha, take that! You're gonna have sex with the person you hate...and you're going to like it! I don't know how that contitutes revenge...but whatever.

Dang, Snow's sure tough to handle all that strenuous activity with a hurt chest like that. I'm a little worried for him and his bleeding...but I guess he's right. He's the hero and hero's never die from having sex. *nods*

You should totally write more SnowxHope stories. I'd read every last one and leave you super long reviews cause they're the best stories ever. I know I sound kind of crazy and stalker-ish...but rambling is normal for me. I just had to tell you how much I looooved your story. But with a story this good, probably everyone is leaving you amazing reviews too. Anyway, thanks for the perfect read before bed. I just know I'm going to dream about those two later. XD
hitsujion chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Hope is absolutely adorable in this. I love how gently Snow treats him, adding to the entire sensuality of this work. The writing is beautiful, and for contributing to the young SnowxHope fanbase, I thank you. :3
AcidKorean chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Holy shit. This is the best Hope x Snow fic I've read so far ;33 Nice warning thing by the way lol. Thanks for writing this (: made me happy. if you know what i mean ;D lolol jkjk but great fic