Reviews for A Rose in the Stars
Gold Testament chapter 30 . 2/24
Okay honestly if Akiza knew about that last part she'd be proud of her daughter.
Gold Testament chapter 19 . 2/24
Wait till Akiza finds out her little Destiny tends to take after her a good bit in personality.
Gold Testament chapter 18 . 2/24
Did Yusei show them the letter Akiza left him with Destiny? Plus Yusei had been torturing his best friends with his own worries about Akiza when she disappeared for months.
Gold Testament chapter 13 . 2/24
I'm pretty sure Destiny's temper is a mix between Yusei's and Akiza's, cause Yusei's calm until pushed too far, and Akiza well her fury is powerful.
Gold Testament chapter 11 . 2/24
I think Akiza should hurry there and use her psychic powers to save Yusei from Jack since Crow and Kalin would either barely be able to hold him back, or just watch while eating popcorn. Personally though Jack should target Kalin.
not guest chapter 39 . 4/11/2016
kinda wanted Yusei to go find Akiza and bring her back but her parents bringing her back are cool too
Max de jong chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
You could've put more stuff in there, may be the reactions of the others, I wonder what kalin's face would be? or the twins? Or maybe sherry's look of shock? Or what about Bruno? He would be surprised. I bet trudge would be like 'what! That satellite has a daughter?'. But I bet crows face would be priceless, and Mina? I'm not so sure! So please write about that one time please?
Max de jong chapter 2 . 7/28/2015
You know... You could have put down some of destiny's childhood in this chapter or... Something...(but that's besides the point) like the time she sees her father turbo duels for the first time or something but other wise. It's a good chapter
f.tastarossa chapter 31 . 6/9/2015
Destiny u r smart. I love it!
f.tastarossa chapter 25 . 6/9/2015
I love this chap. Kinda fluffy family moment XD
Guest chapter 50 . 11/3/2014
very intresting
Guest chapter 43 . 10/28/2014
wooooooooooaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Guest chapter 40 . 10/25/2014
you and goldfish are so funny
Guest chapter 35 . 8/3/2014