Reviews for The Legend of the Golden Warrior
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Dum dum dum
correnhimself316 chapter 17 . 8/18/2015
This is Turles or Raditz isn't it?
gabelou1991 chapter 24 . 6/25/2015
J'aime.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/21/2015
Oh. nevermind
Guest chapter 16 . 6/21/2015
Sorry if I missed anything, but didn't all the Saiyans lose their tails?
Guest chapter 15 . 6/21/2015
Begin the Chibi Torture indeed
Guest chapter 15 . 6/21/2015
" Did he just call him father? But that guy also called this kid his son." *cough* Siblings *cough*
Guest chapter 13 . 6/21/2015
Lose all reason? Gohan, Goten and Pan had reason. Sure, they had benevolent parents, but really, how evil is Hercule? Yes, he's a liar, but still.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/21/2015
fuck you
Guest chapter 12 . 6/21/2015
Please, I'm begging you, please, dont make videl a saiyan
Bigou chapter 23 . 4/27/2015
A very good and interesting story, but with a few inconsistencies towards the original:
- In the manga (comics), the moon got recreated after each one of it's destruction, albeit after a delay. (The first time because Kami-sama/God waited for the opportunity to remove definitely Goku's tail before, and the second to prevent the Saiyans (Napa & Vegeta) from using it to change into an Oosaru.)
- Since Earth's previous protector (the one before Dende) used his powers to permanently remove Goku's tail, one can think all of Earth's resident Saiyans all got deprived of any hope of ever having their tail back. (This said, this second plot hole can be easily corrected since, for all that's known, we can easily think that the moon never create enough blutz waves for making said tails to regrow regardless of kami's precautions. Not for a long enough period, at least.)

That said it's still an excellent story, one which every DragonBall fan should read!
john chapter 3 . 2/1/2015
"a scowl that was eqeivalent to vegeta's happy face"

LLLOLOLOLLOOOL!
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 13 . 1/28/2015
I don't know, look at Pan. Female Saiyans seem to be quite strong on their own.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/11/2014
AWESOME STORY!
Cricycle chapter 16 . 10/20/2014
Look, there's nothing wrong with having a magic science pill which suppresses the Saiyan side of someone. Again, the problem is that you are just throwing it in now, with no mention or hints or previous explanations. I.e., without having a plan. When you do things like this, you very easily cause plot holes.