Reviews for The Legend of the Golden Warrior
gabelou1991 chapter 24 . 6/25
J'aime.
Oh. nevermind
Sorry if I missed anything, but didn't all the Saiyans lose their tails?
Begin the Chibi Torture indeed
" Did he just call him father? But that guy also called this kid his son." *cough* Siblings *cough*
Lose all reason? Gohan, Goten and Pan had reason. Sure, they had benevolent parents, but really, how evil is Hercule? Yes, he's a liar, but still.
fuck you
Please, I'm begging you, please, dont make videl a saiyan
Bigou chapter 23 . 4/27
A very good and interesting story, but with a few inconsistencies towards the original:
- In the manga (comics), the moon got recreated after each one of it's destruction, albeit after a delay. (The first time because Kami-sama/God waited for the opportunity to remove definitely Goku's tail before, and the second to prevent the Saiyans (Napa & Vegeta) from using it to change into an Oosaru.)
- Since Earth's previous protector (the one before Dende) used his powers to permanently remove Goku's tail, one can think all of Earth's resident Saiyans all got deprived of any hope of ever having their tail back. (This said, this second plot hole can be easily corrected since, for all that's known, we can easily think that the moon never create enough blutz waves for making said tails to regrow regardless of kami's precautions. Not for a long enough period, at least.)

That said it's still an excellent story, one which every DragonBall fan should read!
john chapter 3 . 2/1
"a scowl that was eqeivalent to vegeta's happy face"

LLLOLOLOLLOOOL!
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 13 . 1/28
I don't know, look at Pan. Female Saiyans seem to be quite strong on their own.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/11/2014
AWESOME STORY!
Cricycle chapter 16 . 10/20/2014
Look, there's nothing wrong with having a magic science pill which suppresses the Saiyan side of someone. Again, the problem is that you are just throwing it in now, with no mention or hints or previous explanations. I.e., without having a plan. When you do things like this, you very easily cause plot holes.
Cricycle chapter 13 . 10/20/2014
Yeah, ick. I don't like Videl being a Saiyan... and I'll tell you exactly why.

It isn't the fact that she is a Saiyan that is unacceptable. The problem is that there is no foreshadowing. There is no explanation. It opens too many critical, and unexplained questions. How did her mother get to Earth? How? How could Baba have met her "many years ago", but at the same time have recognized what she was? No one on Earth knew what a Saiyan was until Gohan was about 4 years old. I suppose it is possible she knew because she is connected with the Other World, but still... that's not a good reason, because it isn't said explicitly in the story.
Cricycle chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
Ugh, I hope Videl isn't part Saiyan. It would explain why the Saiyan mating process was working at all... but still ludicrous.