Reviews for The Legend of the Golden Warrior
john chapter 3 . 2/1
"a scowl that was eqeivalent to vegeta's happy face"

LLLOLOLOLLOOOL!
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 13 . 1/28
I don't know, look at Pan. Female Saiyans seem to be quite strong on their own.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/11/2014
AWESOME STORY!
Cricycle chapter 16 . 10/20/2014
Look, there's nothing wrong with having a magic science pill which suppresses the Saiyan side of someone. Again, the problem is that you are just throwing it in now, with no mention or hints or previous explanations. I.e., without having a plan. When you do things like this, you very easily cause plot holes.
Cricycle chapter 13 . 10/20/2014
Yeah, ick. I don't like Videl being a Saiyan... and I'll tell you exactly why.

It isn't the fact that she is a Saiyan that is unacceptable. The problem is that there is no foreshadowing. There is no explanation. It opens too many critical, and unexplained questions. How did her mother get to Earth? How? How could Baba have met her "many years ago", but at the same time have recognized what she was? No one on Earth knew what a Saiyan was until Gohan was about 4 years old. I suppose it is possible she knew because she is connected with the Other World, but still... that's not a good reason, because it isn't said explicitly in the story.
Cricycle chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
Ugh, I hope Videl isn't part Saiyan. It would explain why the Saiyan mating process was working at all... but still ludicrous.
Cricycle chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
I really just don't like the whole idea of this "saiyan mating process". Even if it did exist for Saiyans... in Saiyan culture, it would be a thing to just "not tell" teenagers about this process? That this information would never get secretly passed on? Bizarre.
Cricycle chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
It's darker... but it also isn't really plausible... you can't just arrest people because "someone says so" unless the system is critically corrupt, and even then, they would make up charges rather than have none at all. I like the idea, but I don't buy how it came about.
Cricycle chapter 9 . 10/19/2014
Hmm, I dunno...

I think it is quite strange that Gohan hasn't realized that Videl can occasionally hear his thoughts - for several reasons. One being that she repeated word-for-word what some of his thoughts were. Another being that Gohan knows reading thoughts is possible, since Goku has done it, and I think others have as well. Lastly being, Gohan is supposed to be incredibly intelligent. I would assume that means critical thinking as well - and that isn't something that you "turn on and off". Whenever you come across a problem, you try to solve it, if you actually care about the answer.

I also find the romance part of the story quite awkward, mostly because of the whole "mind-meld" thing, which I think is totally unnecessary.
Neo-Devil chapter 17 . 8/10/2014
Peregus.
maximusrexmundi chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
Cool! Never thought trunks would be a teacher, but honestly now I picture it, it totally works. He'd be the one teacher all the girls have a crush on with his 'cool' pony tail ;-)
nancy103 chapter 11 . 4/14/2014
Love Krillen in this story!
deadheadwookie27 chapter 23 . 3/12/2014
A helluva tale
NatNicole chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
HAHAHA! This chapter's so funny, my sides hurt from laughing!
Selias chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
Wait, what's future Trunks doing there? Didn't he go back to the alternate timeline's future, so he could destroy the androids and help the Earth rebuild?