Reviews for Princess Grell
SamWolf NightLover chapter 60 . 1/13
I want to say, that this fic... Is truly such a good one to read. I really enjoyed it and I REALLY love Grell Sutcliff, he's my fav from Black Butler (And I adore couplings GxS and GxW) and I do hope that perhaps in future, this story would be continued to the finish. Next onwards to Clockwork Doll :D
The Shadow Summoner chapter 60 . 5/23/2014
The story was good. Please continue.
lorena.iglesias.14 chapter 60 . 4/18/2014
Muah
GrellSutcliff's chapter 60 . 3/30/2014
Please continue...if you have the time.
Guest chapter 60 . 3/9/2014
Keep on continuing the story. Try and make a part where that one demon is still alive and comes back for Grell. To be honest i was acually expecting that. When that one dude tried to mug Grell i was thinking that he was asosiated with the demon. Kacorat Oranamno
berty05 chapter 60 . 12/22/2013
Where's the rest? I truly hope this story. Gets completed. It is the best GrellxSebastian pairing yet! I love it! Ad I need to see Grell make a choice! Please continue this story as soon as you can. Thank you :)
I LOVE IT!
Helloria chapter 60 . 9/17/2013
The story's WONDERFUL!
Pls. Update soon :)
*wish more appearance of Caleb.. I think he's sweet :)
helloria chapter 13 . 9/14/2013
O.O
goodness! why must my lovely Grell be put in this kind of situation..
not befitting for a lovely lady..
and Grell is not ugly you ugly demon!
TotalFangirl985782 chapter 60 . 9/3/2013
One of the best stories evah! I started reading it at like 7:30 pm and finished at about 6:30 AM. It was just so good, I couldn't put it down! New chapter as soon as possible please!
TotalFangirl985782 chapter 47 . 9/3/2013
Caleb like Grell! Caleb likes Grell!

Lol, it 4:13 in the morning, I started reading this last night and still haven't gone to sleep... I have to get up at 4:30 for school... And yet... I still have chaters to read!
marietta chapter 60 . 8/30/2013
Wow. This is a fantastic story. Princess Grell is very believable. I hope you find the time and inspiration to continue this story.
Random chapter 26 . 7/24/2013
Grell opened the door with his left hand, not wanting to touch anything with his now bleeding right. - Er... didn't you say earlier that it was Grell's right hand that was broken?
Grell sutcliff chapter 60 . 6/4/2013
This story was so heartbreakingly beautiful the romance between sebastian and grell was so precious:)this took me two days to read but it was worth it:):):):):):):):):):)
Aikko Katami Evans chapter 33 . 6/1/2013
If you ever need to feel beautiful, call Sebastian. *blush*
Aikko Katami Evans chapter 32 . 6/1/2013
Aww, Grell. You're beautiful no matter what.