Reviews for A Different Sort of Dream
GotCinnamonPunkC13 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I see you have 15, but Im giving you another. That was brilliant, so cute and smutty xD glorious fun.
TearfullPixie chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
cool
Gloria Jackson chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Totally awesome!

I like how you start & end with the humor and there's the serious stuff (well, kinda) in the middle.

I thought it was brilliant.

Much love 3

xoxo
random4ever chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
how old r u? i know im way 2 young 4 so much smut. but again/ i liked this story. a lot. keep up da 'kissing' scenes!
HPJellicleCat chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
"Where'd you get that?"

"Lily…"

"I'm going to forget you just said that,"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I can NOT get over that! I keep on freaking laughing at that part!

HAHA! Great story, you're actually really good at smut. D

HAHAHAHA! I'm still laughing at the Lily thing. XD
padfootlover4eva chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
wow! it was really good! ha, that is so typical of sirius isn't it? you write really well! it's so cute to read, and the smut was fantastic! you really got their personalities, and i love how you made remus so confused at first, it makes him seem so innocent compared to the rest of his actions in the story, and really showed how special and intimate and out-of-charictar his actions were (in a good way, not in a ooc way).
RacingShadows chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
sirius is a sneaky little bastard, but that's why we all love him!
ediawe chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Very nice ! And funny Even if I'm not a great fan of BottomSirius. Can't wait until the next story then.
And am I mistaken, or is this your 10th review ? :p
nala19 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Lovely writing. I can't wait for the bottom remus one. XD
belladona chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Great fic!:)
anabel chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
that was a nice story,good gob:) can't wait for the bottom remus one!
silvermistoo chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
i'm not that much in to a bottom sirius i prefer a bottom remus because he's too cute and sweet to be a top but this story was very good nonetheless.:)
VanessaWolfsbane chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I actually think BottomSirius works better because Remus' werewolf instinct would make him more aggressive in bed I imagine. Anyway, don't be self-conscious, I already told you you're an amazing writer. I can think of NOTHING to be improved on.
Her Pillow James chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
haha great story!
Moonygirl chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Thank you for Dedicating this fic to me it was very good and hot :)and i can not wait for the next a bottom remus fic!