Reviews for Prodigal
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Interesting analysis. Nice job!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
"Bro, all I want you to do is strap on your party hat."

LMAO. Great one-shot. :)
GoLdEnDeLiCiOuS chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
That was really good! You have a very easy-to-understand writing style that makes it really enjoyable to read :) keep it up xD
Gyp Dark chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Loooooooooooooooooooooooooved it! So Gabriel and Michaely xD fantastic. I particularly liked the last line :D so perfect! Made me smile, but at the same time went much deeper than it appeared to. Gabriel's anger at God was interesting, and I thought a very nice touch; stuff didn't end all airy-fairy, but it ended nicely. Great job ) I think you did splendidly! Thanks very much for writing it ) Blessed be!
The Black Rose16 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
very cute one - shot
Kay chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I love this so much, it's a real shame that there are no more chapters.
Beizanten chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
it's a good story. I don't think Michael is a dick. He just do what god wanted and expect him to do. And there's nothing wrong with it. No one would ever no more than god. Every law god make and every thing he do has a reason. So Michael following it is right and wise and humble. Beside god phrophesize the apocalypse maybe Michael start it because he think that's what god want.

Gabriel is a fun character. Gabriel is pretty much IC. Michael still love Lucifer after what he did so i think if Gabriel is to come back he will welcome it with loving arm. michael is a protective and loving angel
Metronomeblue chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
OMGLOL. I was sobbing after Gabriel died. I sorta wish that Sam and Dean had been there to hear what he had said. I'm still crying, you utter meanie. I watched that episode just so I could read this. TTATT

Natsu-Tan
Deanna chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Awsome! Any possibilities for more? Love reading about those two and their relationship.
Hat O' Doom chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
This was a nice read!
LastingDream chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
That was beautiful... I always liked the Prodigal Son story :)
Tina chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
For one, I'm happy that you made him go back to heaven cos I simply refuse to believe that when angels die they simply sees to exist (oblivion) especially Gabriel cos he is so awsome so this is a much better solution.

Second, I'd love to read more.
Sandra chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
More please, I would have loved to see reunion of Gabriel and Michael on the show, I guess now we only have fics.