Reviews for Tale as Old as Time
Toad-sage66 chapter 1 . 3/29
would like to see more but maybe try to consider the concept of heph leaving Aphrodite see the reaction
ImperfectSystem chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Hi, I know it's been a while but could you write more on Hephaestus? Out of the pantheon of gods he's my favourite, he and hades.
the forge chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Great story you have here. I've always liked Hephaestus in mythology overall, one of my favorite gods. I always thought Aphrodite was a bitch. Anyway, I really hope you plan on continuing this story!
Jarjaxle chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Poor Hephaestus..Aphrodite is quite a Bitch in this... I hope thet you will give him peace and love later in this fic...he deserves it...You could make Dite see reason...after some punishmet of course...think about it...
The Lord of War chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Nice story it so refreshing to read a story about the fire god you know he did divorced Aphrodite in the mythology right or are you writing it about the Percy Jackson movie?
coli narago chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I love this! Some people depict Hephestus as a big, nasty brute, but I've always pictured him like you have - kind and mild-tempered. I can't wait for the next chapter! It's already on Story Alert.

~Emma
nezumi13 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I like it hope you update soon.
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I enjoy reading Hephaestus fanfics, but there is so little of it. Your story is amazing and shows just how much Hephaestus is tormented inside.
Moshulel chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
This definitely deserves a review. Hopefully that 'once in a blue moon' is going to come soon.
qwertzuiop4 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
This sounds interesting, please continue soon.
pinkmuffinz chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Please continue! Love the prologue~!