Reviews for Taken!
Rejina17 chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Really need to make it longer because it is very good.
Insane Hatter chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
umm wow
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Wow!
stevee culen chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
omg this story is just amazing love it every bit of it thank u for writing it love u for it
jasper's mate chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
omg this has to be one of the best storys i have ever read ever i loved it so much just wow WOW u are the best i want more so bad but i know it may ruin it if u did more but just dam loved it so so much u should right more like this it's the best
fanfic.lover.4.ever chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Sequel?
eboni721 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
You should follow up on this! I love it!
epinesderoses chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Sh..t! more!

it would make a wonderful sorie with a submissive human and a dark vampire in love (but never saying it to himself, prtrcting her and giving her a lot a material things)
scareDcat chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I really hope you continue this!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
write more please
KCLutz4475 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I love it
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
My goodness.

Besides the hot lovin' and all...

You wrote it well. Put in a bit of mystery (is there something beneath Jasper's dominant self?). Just enough to build interest.

Of course all this makes you wonder how they found her to begin with. Or was she just a random chick off the street?

It's implied that Jasper is controlling her emotions, but you didn't come right out and say it. Leads one to think he's lonely and "lookin' for love". Could Bella be the one?

(we may never know)

Good job.
janjan2009 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
That would have made such a great full story! It was so great!
JackSkellington'sBride chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Oh My god AWESOME! I love his dominance. Will this continue please do so. I love your version of Bella being collared.
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 7/24/2012