Reviews for Edward's Bella
JNB29 chapter 49 . 6/29
Thank you for this enlightening insight into the world of mental disorders. We often forget what some people have to go through. You did a great job.
Guest chapter 49 . 12/7/2015
this is a beautiful story; a little unclear at times, but beautiful. i hate how Edward wont get to know of Tanya's act of selfishness in Bella's time of weakness.
Anna chapter 11 . 8/22/2015
I wonder why your story doesn't have enough views
Anna chapter 10 . 8/22/2015
This was incredible
Anna chapter 9 . 8/22/2015
I know what's next can't wait
Anna chapter 8 . 8/22/2015
This is my third time reading this story but I never reviewed it so i'm making up for not doing so the last two times
Anna chapter 7 . 8/22/2015
Loving it
Anna chapter 6 . 8/22/2015
Alice needs to butt out
Anna chapter 5 . 8/22/2015
I'm so glad this story is already finished
Anna chapter 4 . 8/22/2015
Love it
Anna chapter 3 . 8/22/2015
awe I can't believe he's already in love with her.
Anna chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
thanks for making an awesome story
Anna chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Love the first chapter
wantonlytoread chapter 49 . 7/28/2015
Wow. Well done, thank you so much.
wantonlytoread chapter 46 . 7/28/2015
I stumbled on this story over the weekend , I steal every second to try and read it. I lay in bed at night and say to myself, "one more chapter, just one more.." I got to chapter 42 tonight, distraught that I had done it to myself again and this was another unfinished fanfic. Disappointment reigned supreme. I just finished chapter 43, and excitement plus, the authors note suggests that it is completed. Although this makes me happy, I then get greedy and think is this just the first book, maybe you continued this into another book... I told you greedy! I am amazed by your story, incredible, heart warming, joyous, sad, so many emotions. Well done and thankyou so much for this incredible read you have shared with us all.