Reviews for Edward's Bella
Guest chapter 49 . 12/7/2015
this is a beautiful story; a little unclear at times, but beautiful. i hate how Edward wont get to know of Tanya's act of selfishness in Bella's time of weakness.
Anna chapter 11 . 8/22/2015
I wonder why your story doesn't have enough views
Anna chapter 10 . 8/22/2015
This was incredible
Anna chapter 9 . 8/22/2015
I know what's next can't wait
Anna chapter 8 . 8/22/2015
This is my third time reading this story but I never reviewed it so i'm making up for not doing so the last two times
Anna chapter 7 . 8/22/2015
Loving it
Anna chapter 6 . 8/22/2015
Alice needs to butt out
Anna chapter 5 . 8/22/2015
I'm so glad this story is already finished
Anna chapter 4 . 8/22/2015
Love it
Anna chapter 3 . 8/22/2015
awe I can't believe he's already in love with her.
Anna chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
thanks for making an awesome story
Anna chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Love the first chapter
wantonlytoread chapter 49 . 7/28/2015
Wow. Well done, thank you so much.
wantonlytoread chapter 46 . 7/28/2015
I stumbled on this story over the weekend , I steal every second to try and read it. I lay in bed at night and say to myself, "one more chapter, just one more.." I got to chapter 42 tonight, distraught that I had done it to myself again and this was another unfinished fanfic. Disappointment reigned supreme. I just finished chapter 43, and excitement plus, the authors note suggests that it is completed. Although this makes me happy, I then get greedy and think is this just the first book, maybe you continued this into another book... I told you greedy! I am amazed by your story, incredible, heart warming, joyous, sad, so many emotions. Well done and thankyou so much for this incredible read you have shared with us all.
Anna chapter 16 . 7/14/2015