Reviews for Captured
Skymuse chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
I was crying at the end of this! Im still crying! Its amazing! Beautiful! Amazing job!
A Fellow Ranger chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T END IT THERE! YOU JUST CAN'T! *hippervenlating*
Randomficreader chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
I know I complained about the heart monitor thing before, but I think what you've done here is good, so well done, it's your story and you can write it how you want ;)
Happy reading
randomficreader chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
I really like the beginning as it is, but I think the heart monitor and everything is a bit unrealistic... yes I know, I love the epic scenes when the patient flat lines and then they get the defibrillators out and everything buuuuuut
They didn't have heart monitors and stuff in the medieval period
But that's really just a continuity thing
I really liked this idea and the way you wrote it :)
Happy reading and nice writing!
Robyn Flynn chapter 7 . 12/7/2013
Awesome job!
Cabitha chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
Loved this story, great job! I wish there was a little more description, it seemed at times that you were just telling us what happened instead of showing us, but other than that it was very well-written and lovely.
Elven Silver Power Ranger chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
excellent story loved it
Guest chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
The other story sounds awesome! You should totally do it!
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
There ARE some pretty heartless people out there, I'm glad to know you're not one of not one of them.
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
Oh. Well, there was bound to be some calling-out when the whole event is place in the old time when electricity was not a thing yet.

I forgive you. :)
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
One thing you're pretty much ignoring is the fact that when these events took place, place electricity hadn't been invented yet. In fact I'd go as far as to say the books took place near the 1800s, though I'm not too sure. So how in Satan's name is there a heart monitor in the 1800s or so?

Really good story, though. Despite the little blooper, I'm very much enjoying it.
Carma Bain Bentley chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
you do realise that the book is set in the 1500 and they wouldnt have stuff like needles and tubes and definately not a heart monitor. the best they couldve done would be to pack the wound full of herbs and sew him up. geez.
EragonandMurtagh chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
ummmmmm, the story takes place in the mideveal ages... why is there a heart monotor?
TheOrchid chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
I like the premise of the story a lot, and I know that you've probably already gotten an assload of comments on the heart monitor, so I'm not going to say anything. Is it weird that I half wish that we got a sad ending? Because angst is fun. Anyways, great idea, I liked it.
Firenze Fox chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
this story is sooo awesome nearly made me cry!