Reviews for Mating Ritual
Shadowvixen89 chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
You must finish the story. I can't pull myself away.
Skarlettefox chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Wow. This is really awesome! Please continue! :)
dawnsmith chapter 2 . 2/17/2012

moaaarrr!
SeverusDmitri18 chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
That was awesome! What happened to John?
Ludra-Jenova chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
OMG! I LOVE IT! I read it in Deviantart and I looked for it here in fanfiction, thinking that MAYBE, JUST MAYBE...you'd written more chapters..NOOOOOOOOO I NEED TO READ MORE! please continue with this fic! I REALLY LOVE IT! Actually the story is pretty cool! It's very interesting XDD OMG! NEED TO READ WHAT'S NEXT! I love how you made Watson acts and Sherlock toooooooooooo...YAYS!

PLEASEEEE UPDATE SOOONNNNNNNN!
japanesehon94 chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
This story is so good! I love how possessive and protective Watson is with Holmes its different from what I usually read! I can't wait for more! I really need to know what happens to Sherlock!

Thank you!...
G-dot chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
Interesting... I have this feeling in my gut that tells me Watson was lying... O_O
G-dot chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
That was nice :3

The colouring of your style is very very nice and the output with the plot is even nicer. :D
spotty chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
More, more, more, more, MORE PLEASE! Okay now tht's out of the way, it's a brilliant story that had me hooked - so in the imortal words of Oliver Twist "Please, Sir (or Madame- it's all good), I want some more."
ban-chan100 chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
noooooooooo please continue i need to know what happens.

I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOOO MCUH YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST AUTHERS A KNOW please continue i cant wait to read the rest.. LIVE SHERLOCK

PLEASE CONTINUE.!
LapinNoirDeCalifornie chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
Bloody cliff hangers! What about Mary or Irene? Are they going to be in the story?
cecilia chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
Oh, this was absolutely delightful3
SHJW chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
screams!

u r sooo EVIL leaving us hanging there!

me and my twin dont apreciate that :(
bee27 chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Why haven't you added more? I love this story and want to know so badly how it continues!
gagb chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
Noooooo! Watson, you retard!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »