Reviews for Nico's Wings
Legolas Dragon Ranger chapter 7 . 3/16
This was a good story but you kept switching between first and third person in some chapters so I was kinda confused. Also, Riptide should be capitalized. But I liked this.
Izzybella12 chapter 7 . 2/24
Wow. Just wow. This was amazing! I loved it! You have to do a sequel though because you left off on such a cliffhanger! Amazing story!(::)3
Mira Fay Black chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Make another one about Nico getting revenge! PLEASE!
ProjectEve chapter 7 . 3/21/2012
OHMYGODS, you HAVE to write a sequel!

Fly on,

AeonFirebrand
Afro Samuri chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
! #$%&*()_
Afro Samuri chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
...meow?
DiamondDragonFrost chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
Hi there Oceanbreeze!

I hope you do a sequel! If you do, can you PM me, 'cos I have some ideas. ;)

DiamondDragonFang-Pertemis
enowayne chapter 7 . 8/2/2010
dude this was so good please write a sequal. first i thought it would be lame but then it turned out great.
StarofCalamity chapter 7 . 6/27/2010
Strange ending, unnless you make a sequel? Please? haha

Good story
DiamondDragonFrost chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
I hate it when people have a epic story going,and then they seem to forget to work on their other stories. Update soon and you will be my best friend.
foxxmouth chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Hi! Well, this is better... Your writing has improved greatly! And I congratulate you for that. There's some mistakes, but you're better now than you did before.

The story's potential is good, the plot is... interesting but quite unlikely, and your grammar and spelling has - like I said - improved greatly! But the characters are acting out of character, you might want to work on that.

Anyway, it's okay and interesting, but I suggest that you revise it... or get a beta. Keep writing. :]
TheEvilSmileyFace chapter 6 . 4/30/2010
he passes out alot!
Minaarocks chapter 6 . 4/30/2010
cool story, seems interesting
Insane Slash Girl chapter 4 . 4/27/2010
I really like the story! I don't read very much Nico/Annabeth, but it's very cute. :) I can't wait for the next chapter, and I hope Nico will be okay. :D
AC Thorn chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
Hello there.

This is an...interesting idea, albeit far-fetched. And a somewhat decent pairing, considering that Percabeth is overdone these days...

...Fine. Percabeth is -raped- these days.

But I didn't read this to rant to you about that.

It could do with a beta; you have some mistakes. And the paragraph in this chapter-break it down, please. Nobody's going to read that monster of a paragraph; they're going to skip it.

Plus, the characters are OOC. I don't -honestly- think Annabeth would act like that, or show her fear so readily. Percy, on the other hand...he's acting like a jealous idiot. I think he would at least try to figure out what was going on first, no? But I'm not the best judge of OOCness. Ask someone else on that.

;)