Reviews for Nico's Wings
Please make a sequel i really likę this book n how is he gonna get hus mate n revenge if there aint no frigin sequel?¿?
angrybirds4819 chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
This is a really good plot, however, it could be improved by the structure and writing style.. ;)
Legolas Dragon Ranger chapter 7 . 3/16/2014
This was a good story but you kept switching between first and third person in some chapters so I was kinda confused. Also, Riptide should be capitalized. But I liked this.
Izzybella12 chapter 7 . 2/24/2014
Wow. Just wow. This was amazing! I loved it! You have to do a sequel though because you left off on such a cliffhanger! Amazing story!(::)3
Mira Fay Black chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Make another one about Nico getting revenge! PLEASE!
ProjectEve chapter 7 . 3/21/2012
OHMYGODS, you HAVE to write a sequel!

Fly on,

~AeonFirebrand
Afro Samuri chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
! #$%&*()_
Afro Samuri chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
...meow?
DiamondDragonFrost chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
Hi there Oceanbreeze!

I hope you do a sequel! If you do, can you PM me, 'cos I have some ideas. ;)

DiamondDragonFang-Pertemis
enowayne chapter 7 . 8/2/2010
dude this was so good please write a sequal. first i thought it would be lame but then it turned out great.
StarofCalamity chapter 7 . 6/27/2010
Strange ending, unnless you make a sequel? Please? haha

Good story
DiamondDragonFrost chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
I hate it when people have a epic story going,and then they seem to forget to work on their other stories. Update soon and you will be my best friend.
foxxmouth chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Hi! Well, this is better... Your writing has improved greatly! And I congratulate you for that. There's some mistakes, but you're better now than you did before.

The story's potential is good, the plot is... interesting but quite unlikely, and your grammar and spelling has - like I said - improved greatly! But the characters are acting out of character, you might want to work on that.

Anyway, it's okay and interesting, but I suggest that you revise it... or get a beta. Keep writing. :]
TheEvilSmileyFace chapter 6 . 4/30/2010