Reviews for I Guess It Doesn't Matter Anymore
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
...how did I not review this before? I must've read it half a dozen times by now, but only just realized I haven't actually reviewed it. And now I'm wondering how many of your OTHER fics I've read but not complimented... At least, where you can hear(read) it...

Anyway, this was really good. I remember thinking the first time I read through it that Autor didn't quite seem all there - and not mentally. I'd thought he'd seemed like a ghost or echo, but had brushed the idea away. Until that last part, which pretty much left the stunned impression of: "Well... da**..."
Super Robot Malinarlen chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Absolutely chilling. Had me in suspense. O_O
Nuit Songeur chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
This was a wonderful response to the prompt. It fit quite well. I'd never expected that Autor was actually dead. Just that he was possibly distracted by something.

I really liked Fakir's reaction through all of this. His irritation with Autor's lack of response and then his defiance that Autor was actually gone. The last lines, especially, were quite poignant.

An excellent job!

-Nuit
NortheasternWind chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
You know, I think their cheek alone proves Fakir and Autor are related. XD

Oh, what's wrong with Autor? ...Well, I know already obviously, but that's what I was thinking. Autor flinching at the mention of how he's lucky Fakir happened to not be a car or carriage was nice. And Autor speaking in the past tense... Man, it's so obvious when you know. I didn't notice half these things the first read-through.

Ahiru's news really, actually scared me o.o That would be... so frightening, to know you'd been talking to a dead person. Poor Fakir, going back to check only to find that Ahiru is right!
xxFireWarriorxx chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
LOL, "red-haired tornado." That's Ahiru for you! :D :D

*continues reading*

WAIT... WHAT? *jaw goes slack*

HOLY BANANA THAT WAS INCREDIBLE! That way you set up the story... it totally seemed like nothing was wrong. It just seemed... normal... almost... even though now that I know what happened and I went back and reread the story, I see all the subtle hints that you put in there. WOW... this was wonderful... and that last line.. really threw in the final punch.

Great job with this! Another total fave. :)
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Fun. Excellent. Uh cool :)
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
You did an incredible job with this fic; the beginning of the fic makes it seem so normal, especially with Autor's comments to Fakir. And Fakir later realizing that something's wrong...

And poor Fakir, finally finding out what happened, and then going back to see what happened. The ending of this fic is so incredibly sad.
Moon Shadow Magic chapter 1 . 4/25/2010