Reviews for Moments of Lucidity
Leticia Moriarty chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
cool story
Cheri0427 chapter 9 . 3/28/2011
Great chapter, it was good to remember how vulnerable, damaged, and scared Harry was when he first met Hatter. As you said the one really bright spot is that we know that Hatter does do a great job and is a big brother/guardian to Harry. I can understand how this incident will have a huge effect on how Harry will act toward friends in the future, but I know that he does make a lot of great friends in cannon, so I hope he will learn to trust again. As I always say every time you mention Pen, “Poor Pen, seeing him is good and so sad at the same time”.
RleFay chapter 9 . 3/28/2011
I love this moment, can't wait for more C&C! :)
Cheri0427 chapter 8 . 12/10/2010
Not sure how I missed this chapter when you posted it,but I did. Anyway here is my late review. I thought it was a very interesting and unexpected twist to show that Dudley chose to stay in Wonderland and is showing some magical ablities, as I said interesting...
Tera Earth chapter 8 . 11/22/2010
ya know, I actually might feel slightly bad for dumbledore. He has no idea of what he is up against. Or what happened. Only slightly though. I'll keep my review short simply because everything I could say, I've probably said it before, and I really do not enjoy repeating myself.

Curious though...Dudley developed an ability while in Wonderland? What sort? I wonder how being there will change him for the future? And I feel like I may have asked this before...but harry. When he goes back, he goes back to Alice's time, not his original time...right? Wouldnt that mean he would now be or soon enough old enough for Hogwarts? Or would he still get his letter when his Earth birthday says he is 11, opposed to how old he physically is?

Glad though to see you writing again.
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 8 . 11/14/2010
I really love this story, glad to see that you're working on it again. _
cflat chapter 8 . 11/14/2010
Good chapter, liked the different POV's. Glad inspiration's coming back to you. Since you're most likely going to be updating CaC this week, it'll probably do me good to also reread it (plus it'll give me something else to do).

Oh, and what is a Convert again?
Sar-kaz-m chapter 8 . 11/14/2010
DANCING IN GLEE! Your Muse is back and I IS HAPPEE!

I very much like this chapter and it plugs a potentially HUGE hole from the main CaC plot. Very clever indeed. Poor Ten, ha ha ha!

Dudley having talent, oh lordy lord. Cheshire help Wonderland!

I of course cannot wait for more, but will try to remain patient while you nurse your Muse back to full functioning order again.

Cheers & Hugs!

CK
Isis the Sphinx chapter 7 . 8/10/2010
*thumbs up* Fantastic! These are just as nicely done as the other two stories. Looking forward to more if they are coming, and I can't wait to see an update either way.

Keep writing!
Zurajanai chapter 7 . 6/29/2010
Another good chapter. Hatter had a lot of good lines and valid points in this chapter. Both he and Harry were completely right about there being too much paper and plastic used in official documents. I'm also glad someone finally called Jack an idiot even if it wasn't in those exact words. It was proof of why Hatter would be good with Alice, while Jack just doesn't cut it. Looking forward to the next chapter you write. _
Chellibean1125 chapter 7 . 6/27/2010
i am soo excited to read your sequel! these one shots have been tantalizingly teasing me for what is yet to come! good thinking on making harry and hatter relatives on jame's side of the family. i hadn't even thought about that. also, you've piqued my interest with that tidbit about a wand sparking whenn Hatter touched it...interesting...very interesting. anxiously awaiting more! amazing as always!
Cheri0427 chapter 7 . 6/26/2010
Great story telling,I'd forgotten about that old wand from a few stories back. I was so caught up in the sad ending I forgot to ask "what happened to the wand, could anyone else use it?"
Rue Mo chapter 7 . 6/26/2010
The wand! Who brought it I wonder? Hmm...did Harry keep it?
techiyona chapter 7 . 6/25/2010
When I saw that you'd updated this I did a mental fist-pump of joy (it's rather late and I didn't want to let my family know I was reading when I should be sleeping). I'm greatly looking forward to more of this 'verse. I wish there were more Alice/HP crossovers to enjoy, now that you've gotten me hooked!
Winters of Despair chapter 7 . 6/25/2010
Amazing! I love it, and it makes me super-excited for the sequel. I especially liked the beginning part in italics. 'Is the glass half empty, half full, or twice as large as it needs to be?' Very orginil, good job!