Reviews for Moments of Lucidity
RleFay chapter 5 . 5/21/2010
I've thought about it, and I guess Dumbledore is sort of manipulative. I mean he is a wonderful character and I love him, but yes he is manipulative. Am I wrong to think he will use his connections to send Harry to Hogwarts? I hope he wouldn't take Harry away from Hatter for other than school, but of course Hatter will have to agree.

Also, Harry's scar does he still have it? If not will he need it? Can the scar come back, because some scars don't go away.
Zurajanai chapter 5 . 5/19/2010
I love the Cheshire cat no matter how evil and creepy he is, and he always is. You wrote him perfectly and I like how you wrote the chapter mostly from Fawkes point of view. This was another good chapter and I'm looking forward to what you write next. _
RleFay chapter 5 . 5/19/2010
That's okay I would be intimidated too, you don't have to I'm totally cool with kissing. Anyway stubburn one lol, wow Fawkes was funny. Also not following pairings is okay, I'll just have to get over it if Ron and Hermione aren't together. However, it will be HARD. My email is , email me whenever you want. :)
cflat chapter 5 . 5/19/2010
Nice chapter. I kinda like the idea of Fawkes and Cheshire teaming up. It'll be interesting to see Cheshire interact with Harry and co. Hey, will Cheshire meet Peeves at all? I think that would be rather interesting to see.

Also, I'm glad that you won't be bashing Dumbledore in the sequel.
RleFay chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
Are you still going to do the M scene, because Hatter is HOT!
how does she do it chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
aw, date night. love it!
RleFay chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
Earlier I meant Hatter and Alice should have kids, not me and Hatter. Hmm... I won't say no to that if that was an option though. :D
Zurajanai chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
This chapter was really cute. Their date was sweet. I particularly liked Hatters choice in clothes, the colors were brilliant. I think you should try writing that scene. _ I'm looking forward to the next chapter or anything else you write.
RleFay chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
Oh I love Hatter and Alice, they are becoming my favorite couple next to Ron and Hermione (Harry and Ginny third because Rowling didn't decribe much). I hope my have kids, I know Harry would love it. They probably won't have as many as my mom did which is FIVE, now a days couples usaully have three at the most.
Cheri0427 chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
Another great chapter. I'm so glad your writing these little filler chapters; they are adding so much to the main story line and anyone who is not reading them is really missing out. Can't wait to read more.
Sar-kaz-m chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
CUTE! Hatter would find the only big band club left in the city, wouldn't he? (now i'm remembering the Ritz ballroom in my city and grumbling over its demise). In random coincedence: I was at a swing club Saturday night, and there was a guy there who was not only a great dancer, he was almost a dead ringer for Jack Heart! Srsly - only a few inches shorter than the actor.

Anyway, this is cute, and believable, since a strong lead can totally make even a clueless woman look good on the floor, so very well done.

This morning, Alice-doll was looking smug, and Hatter-doll was lying on his back looking dazed and satisfied. I think she snogged him in the night.

-Cheers!

CK
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 4 . 5/10/2010
whoo! Hatter/Alice!
Kid Death chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
I'm glad you decided to do one about Archie. It was really nice to see how the Potter genes made their way to Wonderland. He went out a hero, doing what any parent or grandparent would.

Now about Reggie. He needs to go with Harry and Hatter to make their hats! What other possible reason could you need? He could run a hat shop there too. Maybe in the wizarding world. It'd be like he never left Wonderland!
RleFay chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
Maybe Reggie's madness will get worse, and he can't take care of himself or at least needs to be checked on more than every two weeks. Another reason is Hatter and Harry are like his family at least, and I think that would be enough for him to move at least. He would do really well in the Wizarding World, maybe he could find himself there, and become good friends with Dumbledore.

I think Dumbledore should explain what Harry is, and Hagrid should take Harry, Hatter, and Alice for supplies to show them around.
RleFay chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Jack reminds me of Draco, they are both SOBs! :)
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »