Reviews for By Definition
drucindastorm chapter 1 . 6/6
I have heard about that I have seen all the interviews of rdj and Gwyneth Paltrow
OnFireGeek chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
HA! So great. The pin and the popping of an ego was a great line. I might haveta steal it sometime. Awesome job!
fantasia-49 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
oh excellent really i love it and i whished it was like this in the i agree with you why jon favreau had cut the scene when pepper is kissing the helmet
thesorcerousnation chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Their kiss was so cute! I loved Pepper's definitions in this, though; they were even cuter!
amyylasee chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
ha, that was great!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Haha, that was great. xD Good job! (: loved it.
RonWeasleyismiking chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
super cute! And I too am super pissed that Jon took out the Pepper kissing the helmet scene.. I don't think he's as big of a Tony/Pepper shipper as us.. lol great story!
Temari's Angel chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Loved it.
AnnaTW chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
VERY cute! I love it(: HAPPY WRITING, AnnaTW
The Smoose chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Lmao. Thanks for the shoutout ha ha D loved the ficlet.

I'm no more amused than you about the first scene being cut/switched, especially since it actually is in the book...well, the helmet kiss isn't but the 'You complete me' bit is. Though, tbf if I had to pick between that and the end kiss...yeah, I'm stoked!

Can't wait til the 30th! Though, remember, it comes out in France on the 27th for some absurd reason, so by the 30th/7th there should be a really crappy download of it somewhere!
Winteroses chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
oh wow! Hahahahaha! This was incredible! So funny!:)
LightNote19 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
poor happy and wear can i buy this book?
thatsyou chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Wonderful. It makes me even more excited for the movie, YAY!