Reviews for Place in the World
Lumina Han chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
I am a fan-fic newbie writer and I am inspired by your early works. I wish I become as good as you one day too!
Kein Sylvan chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
Now Squall POV. Now I'm understanding more things (I still think Rinoa over complained a little), but I agree Squall would leave gladly everything for the woman he loves, otherwise, he would be betraying the promise he made her to protect her.

I'd also liked to read what about his friends, but I guess that was unnecesary. Damn gossips. Well, if Rinoa is unconfortable with em, maybe she should confront them. But mercenary life it's not her way of life I suppose.

I'm glad Squall still consider Seifer as a friend. Nice work.
Kein Sylvan chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Rinoa just complains about everything :p

It's ok, I guess, in that age every single thing looks so important. Well, Timber independence and the Sorcceress thing are, but gossips really aren't worth of her atention.

I find funny how she tries to justify about the dance with Squall and the 'I didn't force him'. It's ok. We know ;) But, she says this:

"If he really wanted to leave, he would have been off that dance floor in 3.5 seconds."

Actually, he did XD. Its just Rinoa is very persistent and didn't let go Squall so easily, but I blame more her friendly attitude towars everyone, even Squall :)

I know everyone has their father issues, but if something is undeniable, is that Caraway cared for Rinoa safety, even if she hated him for that. I guess that when someone is father, it comes more understandable the feelings of them ;_;

Well, let's read next.
Fan Translation chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
This is the translation of a review to the Italian translation of this story. Author's reply will be translated and published in Italian too.

Good story, I like this realistic, disenchanted atmophere... almost "behind the scenes". Really beautiful.
Fan Translation chapter 1 . 3/14/2013

The story is interesting, not much for the in-depth analysis of the relationship, but for the setting: a mix of disenchantment and humanity that makes everything much more real. Seeing Rinoa face daily problems and political games gives a new depth to her character.
x Euphoria chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Loved it. It was really interesting being in Squall's head xD
RainbowKiss chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
This made my heart melt! Thank you so much for making this, Ashbear! Now i'm more resolved never to fall out of love for this couple no matter what!
gleamfang chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
Once again I'm speechless. It's really nice to hear their thoughts and having then so completely in character even though there are some new dimensions being released in this fic.

It reads beautifully and you never want to stop then the final sentence comes along and it makes even me, a guy who does martial arts and is trained to take a guy out in 7 seconds, sigh and wish he could share that sentiment with that special somebody. My god... Somethings wrong with me.

Cheers

Keep Writing
Psychea chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
This was really sweet... And I liked how it lightly intervened with Endless Waltz and Dancing in Time at some points. I think those two will always remain my favorite fanfics.
XxRemnantxX chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
I loved this!

TTTT
Lecidre chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
Oh my goodness, I love the writing style you used in this fic! It's wonderful beyond words... The way you depicted their true feelings is really brilliant. You're such a talented writer! Keep up the great work! :)
Dream-Silver-Haze chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
Love this too!

I just love your writing. It inspires me.

I really like this piece because it shows Squall as an actual human. Usually he is always the king of angst and it's hard to find any thing with him anywhere near a normal human being. It's kind of annoying. When I was younger I'd play the game and I related to Squall alot because we had similar childhood experiences and it gets old when everyone portrays him to be so broken that he is emotionless. That's not how it goes. So I really like this.

It's very real.

I hope you keep writing! Especially SIB.
Estarla chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
I thought it was fantastic!
GoddessLD chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
loved it D

it was very

interesting.
lavenderandlily chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
This short story gave great insight into Rinoa and Squall's thoughts, even though I could never believe that Squall would leave Garden so soon. I know that you were experimenting with different versions of the characters, so in that sense, it was courageous. You're an excellent writer.