Reviews for Dystopia
OXBollyKnickersXO chapter 16 . 5/8/2010
Well done! Amazing debut!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 10 . 5/8/2010
This is a very interesting, story with justice. and a very good discription of a primitive society!
Ninja Bagel chapter 14 . 5/7/2010
Definitely a 'dun dun DUN!' moment :P
MontyPythonFan chapter 13 . 5/4/2010
"Ezekiel? That's a very masculine name, isn't it? Ezekiel… Zeke… Big Zeke…" - SO 11th doctor :-D
Jess
x
Braelyn Rae chapter 13 . 5/4/2010
Good chapter.
Ninja Bagel chapter 12 . 5/3/2010
Oh that sounds good! I would suggest Forbidden Surface as a title but out of your potentials I would chose Longest Night.
Braelyn Rae chapter 11 . 5/3/2010
Good dialogue, keeping it light during what would be 'intense' scenes. :)
Braelyn Rae chapter 10 . 5/3/2010
This is brilliant. Can't wait for more.
Braelyn chapter 9 . 5/2/2010
This is very intriguing! Can't wait to read more!
Daine chapter 7 . 4/30/2010
This is really interesting, and I love how fast you're updating, although I would wait a week for it.
MontyPythonFan chapter 8 . 4/30/2010
Message received and understood :-)
I like your writing style, it really comes across that you take it seriously and as a reader I certainly appreciate that.
Looking forward, as ever, to the next chapter :-D
Jess
x
DoctorWhoChica chapter 8 . 4/30/2010
Another incredible chapter. You are an excellent writer. You could be professional. No joke. I didn't find the newest chapter confusing, I found it very interesting and amazingly well written. I wish I could come close to that with my writing! When I get an alert about you updating your story I rush to to read it! xD Happy writing! I look forward to more from you.
Wilow chapter 6 . 4/29/2010
Aww dude I'm LOVING THIS! I can't wait for the next installment! It's so good I don't wanna wait for the next part I wanna read it now T_T ';
Ninja Bagel chapter 6 . 4/29/2010
The leader of the Guardians sounds a bit like the Master :P
DoctorWhoChica chapter 6 . 4/29/2010
This is currently my favorite fanfic I'm reading! Keep up the excellent writing. Very nice plot and intriguing.