Reviews for Not Alright
pipinheart chapter 1 . 3/13
This is nice, and sad at the same time. Its good Dean had someone to watch over him, when he needed it.
Ria Lucas AKA Xayian chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Oh...I really liked this. Liked it enough that I would love to see a reunion with Dean's foster parents or at least something along the lines where Dean secretly kept in contact with them through the years. :0)
pielover62 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I was really struck by the cirumstance of how Dean got lost. The way you described the car accident and all the little incidents that led up to Dean wandering in the park alone made it all seemed so plausible.
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Interesting story. :)
HeartsDragon chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
This is really good!

Poor little Dean~

An interesting story explaining Deans fear of letting people go. No wonder his attitude of 'i'm fine' is so strong when he's older.
Samantha V chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Such a lovely story and so sad for Dean. Almost wish he could have stayed with his foster family.
TheRandomOneStaringAtYou chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
:O ... that was AMAZING! the ending was nice and the whole thing was powerfully written! i so want to hug dean right now haha :) xx
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Aw, what a sad little story. Thanksfully, the people who finally ended up with Dean loved him enough to takwe care of him..and was ableto help Dean and his family get together again, even though they really wanted to keep him!