Reviews for Ebb & Flow
shadowsamurai83 chapter 18 . 10/27/2011
Oh wow, pile on the angst! Wonderful as usual, looking forward to more. :)
CrazyMaryT chapter 18 . 10/25/2011
What I really want to see now is what Boyd will do once he finds out someone is bad mouthing Grace.

I love this fic.
JaSu78 chapter 18 . 10/25/2011
Fab...just...fab! Can't wait for the next update *grins encouragingly*
pook chapter 18 . 10/25/2011
Yippee .. another chapter of this terrific story. It was hard to read as both their lives went downhill. Well done. More please
Scription Addict chapter 18 . 10/25/2011
Great update Cat.
Gemenied chapter 18 . 10/25/2011
Oh crap...things really go from bad to worse for the both of them. I wonder how Grace will manage to get out of this - because ignoring will hurt Gina and denying will bolster Morrison's claim. Not a good situation.

What is, however, incredibly good, is this chapter! It's fantastic! I love it!
gully88 chapter 17 . 10/17/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SOOOO MUCH CANT STOP EW READING THIS :)

Please update soon Great writing and love the idea of how they met, their friemdship and romance :) (sighs) please more
Never Stop Believing in Love chapter 17 . 9/23/2011
Aww so beautifully written Cat and so sad. Poor Grace & Boyd are really going through it! You know I'm a fan but this is one of my favourite fics on here. Thank you for writing it! :) xx
shadowsamurai83 chapter 17 . 9/21/2011
Wow. I just want to reach in through the screen and give them both hugs! And you as well - must be tiring writing so much angst. But you do it wonderfully. That was a great chapter, really enjoyed it, and thanks for sharing it with us. :) Looking forward to more.
Scription Addict chapter 17 . 9/21/2011
Another fabulous chapter.
Gemenied chapter 17 . 9/21/2011
Well...that was not a happy chapter. In fact, that was gut-wrenching. But I loved it. So, so much. My heart is in my throat, my stomach's churning and somehow I could cry! Fantastic!
pook chapter 17 . 9/21/2011
Yippee for an update on this great story. Sad heart breaking beginning and ending - poor Grace and how Jack knew and then an angsty [sort of] ending with Boyd. All so well done. Looking forward to more.
missDuncan chapter 16 . 8/23/2011
OMG - so much pain and sadness. But again a wonderful heartfelt chapter. It is very difficult waiting for an update - but again I do love when your muse distracts you with other stories ;o)
shadowsamurai83 chapter 16 . 8/21/2011
Ouch. That definitely hurt, but it had to happen. And while I can't see how a happy ending is possible for our favourite couple, you know I'm still holding out for one. ;) That was brilliant, hun, angsted to the max but so bloody good. :)
Firstlady1408 chapter 16 . 8/19/2011
SAD CHAPTER, chapter is great, chapter is sad...*blows nose*

Jess xx