Reviews for Ebb & Flow
CrazyMaryT chapter 18 . 10/25/2011
What I really want to see now is what Boyd will do once he finds out someone is bad mouthing Grace.

I love this fic.
JaSu78 chapter 18 . 10/25/2011
Fab...just...fab! Can't wait for the next update *grins encouragingly*
pook chapter 18 . 10/25/2011
Yippee .. another chapter of this terrific story. It was hard to read as both their lives went downhill. Well done. More please
Scription Addict chapter 18 . 10/25/2011
Great update Cat.
Gemenied chapter 18 . 10/25/2011
Oh crap...things really go from bad to worse for the both of them. I wonder how Grace will manage to get out of this - because ignoring will hurt Gina and denying will bolster Morrison's claim. Not a good situation.

What is, however, incredibly good, is this chapter! It's fantastic! I love it!
gully88 chapter 17 . 10/17/2011

Please update soon Great writing and love the idea of how they met, their friemdship and romance :) (sighs) please more
Never Stop Believing in Love chapter 17 . 9/23/2011
Aww so beautifully written Cat and so sad. Poor Grace & Boyd are really going through it! You know I'm a fan but this is one of my favourite fics on here. Thank you for writing it! :) xx
shadowsamurai83 chapter 17 . 9/21/2011
Wow. I just want to reach in through the screen and give them both hugs! And you as well - must be tiring writing so much angst. But you do it wonderfully. That was a great chapter, really enjoyed it, and thanks for sharing it with us. :) Looking forward to more.
Scription Addict chapter 17 . 9/21/2011
Another fabulous chapter.
Gemenied chapter 17 . 9/21/2011
Well...that was not a happy chapter. In fact, that was gut-wrenching. But I loved it. So, so much. My heart is in my throat, my stomach's churning and somehow I could cry! Fantastic!
pook chapter 17 . 9/21/2011
Yippee for an update on this great story. Sad heart breaking beginning and ending - poor Grace and how Jack knew and then an angsty [sort of] ending with Boyd. All so well done. Looking forward to more.
missDuncan chapter 16 . 8/23/2011
OMG - so much pain and sadness. But again a wonderful heartfelt chapter. It is very difficult waiting for an update - but again I do love when your muse distracts you with other stories ;o)
shadowsamurai83 chapter 16 . 8/21/2011
Ouch. That definitely hurt, but it had to happen. And while I can't see how a happy ending is possible for our favourite couple, you know I'm still holding out for one. ;) That was brilliant, hun, angsted to the max but so bloody good. :)
Firstlady1408 chapter 16 . 8/19/2011
SAD CHAPTER, chapter is great, chapter is sad...*blows nose*

Jess xx
pook chapter 16 . 8/19/2011
Blimey ... thanks for the tissue alert - I'm glad I paid heed to it. Very emotional chapter with Jack and then with Boyd. And an understandable guilt ridden reaction from Grace to the news. Well done and looking forward to more. Please.
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »