Reviews for Not So Pure
Fullmetal Angel 17 chapter 11 . 3/9/2011
O.o

Oh..my...god.

Did you just...what the...no...NOOOOOO! Damn it, Lashloseus! Why Nunally? WHY THE MOE GIRL? She didn't do any harm to anyone! Ugh! This better be another one of those sick jokes, you hear me? I'd rather the dad be dead than the cute, little girl.

And where the *$% is Suzaku? He better have made it in time to shoot down Lelouch's scumbag daddy! Or I'll-

*heart monitor beeping loudly*

Oops. I probably shouldn't stress myself too much over the chapter, considering that you went through all the trouble of getting me help when I was HARSHLY thrown out of a speeding car. Yeah, I'm talking to you, Lulu.

*glaring at the scrawny man idly standing around*

Anyways, thanks for the needed assistance. But as much as I'd enjoy watching Lelouch squirming in pain, I also don't want him to die. He still needs to marry Shirley and make tons of geass-wielding babies! Well...granted, geass exists in their world. Also, you say that you have a plot twist you're going to reveal soon. Would KILLING OFF THE CUTEST CHARACTER IN THE STORY BE THE TWIST?

Waaah! Nunally! Nooo!

You better make this story end on a happy note, Lashloseus. I don't think my mind can handle another shock like this one. If anything, I think I'm gonna need extensive therapy after this is over... u_u

But enough of that. You did an awesome job with this chapter. And I look forward to the next one, and the one after that, and what ever else is left after that one. So keep up the good work! w
fra chapter 11 . 3/8/2011
SUZAKU ISN'T DEAD! è_é

He's alive!

...right?
Jordan chapter 11 . 3/7/2011
well... no, not mindfucked. read you like an open book.

but i think since lelouch's dad "killed" the real nunnally, now you can bring her back and use her to break lelouch.

but you already knew that... right?
Jordan chapter 10 . 3/7/2011
way to go on killing suzaku. hate him ever since he betrayed leloch the first time.
Jordan chapter 7 . 3/7/2011
Yay! you took my advice and kept Euphemia alive since Nunally died... even though this was writen before i gave you the advice... ha ha...ha XP

excelent so far. keep up the good work.
Jordan chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Come on? you killed off Nunnally? Why?.. well if she's gone at the very least you can let Euphemia live.. that'd be nice.

other than that it was pretty good. Looking forward to more.
Dave19941000 chapter 11 . 3/7/2011
10$ sais that's his father's blood.
fra chapter 11 . 3/7/2011
O_O Nunnaly is dead? It's impossible!

And Suzaku where is?
Sovereign64 chapter 11 . 3/6/2011
OMFG! XO

Nunally! She can't die, she's just a child! Damn you Lelouch's father!

You better update soon!
1black1 chapter 10 . 1/13/2011
hola esta historia esta increible esperare ansiosa el proximo capitulo besos bye
AdeshiveTape chapter 10 . 1/1/2011
haha i get 1 more favorite fanfic

Keep up the good work okay .

Please update the story soon .

Sorry for my english...
Athrun-chan chapter 10 . 1/1/2011
Hey!

I really like this story, I think this story is one of my favorites!

Is there any next chapter?

If you decide to make more chapters , I'll support you and will always wait for the next chapters! v

But if you do not have much free time, do not force it though . Well, from now on I'll be your fans and will always look forward for your next story!

Ganbatte kudasai! _0

~thanks~
Sydney Grise chapter 10 . 12/28/2010
Hm...I believe I sent those idiots to do the dirty work. What are they doing with this theatrics?

(Sees Lelouch aiming his gun at him) Dammit, I spoke too soon.

Do update or he and C.C. will do the worst tortures on me. I just wanted to see if this Nunnally is the same as the other one. (Bashed by Suzaku from behind).

Ow...(passes out)

Kallen: Please Update. And Why am I not in this?

Gino: Because you're with me?

Anya: Update...(snaps picture)
moonlight-gurl808 chapter 10 . 12/13/2010
Wow, so much suspence!

I very curious of who is the cuprit, but I have an idea!

You did really great job!

Update soon!
WestOfTheGlass chapter 10 . 12/13/2010
WAAAAA? So cruel. Haha awesome chapter and i really want to know who the person is! Keep up the good work.
75 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »