Reviews for Not So Pure
Fullmetal Angel 17 chapter 10 . 12/13/2010
*drops to the floor in a dramatic fashion with a single spotlight* NOOOOOOOOOO! OMG WFT BBQ! WHY NUNALLY! WHY HER!

Grr!

That's it! (loads shotgun and quickly jumps in the backseat of Lelouch's car while he's not looking) That son of a cracker is sooo dead! You hear me Mr. Douchbag that Lashloseus had the cunning to create? You're dead! DEAD!

No one kidnaps Nunally on MY watch!

(looks up to see Lelouch giving me a serious look) Uh...hi?

(a minute later, is seen being flung out of the car and rolling into a ditch)

Ouchies! He could have politely asked me to get out. Ow, ow, ouch. Yup, that might be broken. Along with this bone also. Well, you know what to do Lashloseus, other than call for medical help. Update this wonderful piece of fiction! Now! XD
Sovereign64 chapter 10 . 12/13/2010
ARGH! Who is the person? Anyways, nice update. :)

I hope Lelouch rescues Nunnally. And poor Shirley. :(
Okuri Soji chapter 9 . 12/5/2010
OH GOD! I'm CURSING THAT EVIL KIDNAPER TO RUIN THE MOOD! *throw everythings around*

Oh pls pls pls, you gonna make them doing 'that' rite? Pls pls I beg you *sparkling eyes*

And pls write more bout nunnaly-lelouch :D
Fullmetal Angel 17 chapter 9 . 11/15/2010
Gosh darn it! I can't believe I've forgotten to write reviews for all the other chapters you wrote since numero 3. I freakin' hate myself right now!

...Ok. I'm good now.

Anyways, these past nine chapters have done nothing but have me at the edge of my seat in anticipation for the next one. I LOVE this story, the plot, the characters (including cute, little Nunally *heart, heart*) and the fluff you incorporate. Seriously, you're a genius at ShirLulu fics.

I hope this makes up for my unexcusable forgetfulness when it came to writing you more reviews. I guess I was just so into the story to remember? Hehe...

But good job like always. And PLEASE don't let any bad happen to Nunally. It's already bad enough Nunnally died. I don't want anythig to happen to this Nunally. Or so help me, I'll rip that black haired creeper to shreds! SHREDS!
Pridemunkeyz chapter 9 . 10/7/2010
OMG I just started this story(and LuluXshirley fics) and I'm just loving the drama and sweet lovey parts Update
Mitsuki-senpai chapter 9 . 10/1/2010
HAH~! I SUCCESSFULLY KIDNAPPED NUNALLY~! Now I have an adorable daughter all to myself~! Hahahaha

[/is shot by readers]

Ehem, anyway..

Lovely update as usual. C: I can't believe that /I/ kidnapped Nunally.

...

Kidding. ;

But yea, I couldn't believe that, despite the fact I should've known there would be some kind of giant plot twist. XD You updating was the best thing that happened to me this week (no, seriously o.o).

Keep on writing~

Oh, by the way.

"Nope, if he doesn't try anything, he is 100% homosexual."

That line made my day also.
moonlight-gurl808 chapter 9 . 9/28/2010
Oh NOOO!

Nunnaly is kiddnap!

I really want to know want happen to her, and who would kiddnap Nunnally!

Please update soon!
Sovereign64 chapter 9 . 9/27/2010
WHAT? Nunnally's been kidnapped! Oh noes! And you had to end this chapter with a cliffhanger! Update soon please!
WestOfTheGlass chapter 9 . 9/27/2010
Oh my goodness! *passes out* i can't believe you ended it that way! But a very awesome chapter, the writing was lovely. Keep up the awesome work.
Lovelie 3 chapter 8 . 9/18/2010
Hi Lashloseus! To tell you the truth, you are on of my favorite authors on . I really like where this story is going though, will Shirley and Lelouch get married? Well, just a random question, hehe :) :

When will you uncover those freekin' men at the near end of the story?

Oh gawd, I hate that black-haired man! But whatever, I just wanna know who they are. Another thing is the usual topic of 'Waiting for the story's updates'. I know your busy and such but you still should manage your time - or you could just ignore what I said.

Um, I have an idea but I still need your approvement before I tell. Just two straight answers: Yes or No. Well, that's all I have to say for now. Just keep up the good work and always remember to - update fast. Oh please don't be angry at me! X(

You're the best Lashloseus. And you're right- you're nickname is catchy. ;) LASHLOSEUS' STORIES ROCK! XD Happy September! :3

-Lovelie :3
Mitsuki-senpai chapter 8 . 8/26/2010
Nunally is so adorable~! I want a daughter just like her! XD

I love what you've done in this fic so far. I'll probably end up squealing from excitement when I see that you've updated. Cx

Can't wait to find out who those people are! My guess is the rapist and Rolo. w
moonlight-gurl808 chapter 8 . 8/19/2010
I love the 8th chapter!

I love Nunnally, she is so cute!

I love the part when she whats Lelouch to be her father, and her new daddy!

I REALLY ENJOY IT!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Sovereign64 chapter 8 . 8/19/2010
Great chapter! I love the development between Nunally and Lelouch! And I hope Shirley likes Lelouch again. Update soon!
WestOfTheGlass chapter 8 . 8/19/2010
Very lovely. I'm starting to take quite a likeing to this story. It is nice and does not move to fast or slow. And the characters are always 'in character'. I cannot wait for more of your story.
Summer Eclair chapter 1 . 7/13/2010