Reviews for Not So Pure
Mitsuki-senpai chapter 7 . 7/12/2010
You updated~! This made my day. XD But anyway, I thought it was a cute chapter, but I can't seem to figure out who the person is. D: Other then that it seems he was her rapist.. Unless he's already been introduced in the story.. (Seems I gotta do some rereading..) Anyway. Can't wait for the next chapters. :)
moonlight-gurl808 chapter 7 . 7/8/2010
The story is really good!

So please update soon!
Sovereign64 chapter 7 . 7/8/2010
That was a wonderful chapter! They finally kissed. If I were to hazard a guess, I think the brown-haired mna is either Suzaku (Who knows?) or Rolo (Again, who knows?).
WestOfTheGlass chapter 7 . 7/7/2010
Lovely chapter! Haha, it got a little hot in this one (i liked it XD) Anyways, i loved the ominous ending!
bearsbeetsburritos chapter 7 . 7/7/2010
Yessss! Finally he kissed her! Great chap but I can't help thinking is that brown haired man at the end Rolo? I never liked Rolo especially after he killed Shirley, God I was so pissed after that! My fav couple didn't have a chance at being canon Dx Anywho you're doing a splendid job so keep up the good work
vampire-princess1315 chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
omg the last part confused me but now i think i got it. Is it that creepy rapist guy? update soon i really want to see wgat happens next -
dmy chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
hmm i really like this, and after reading the last part after a thousand timess well there were not THAT many but yeah after that I realized that maybe their stalker is the guy that raped Shirley right? I think it;s a very high posibility.

Update soon!
Mitsuki-senpai chapter 6 . 6/14/2010
;o I'm hooked.

I'll just be waiting here patiently (ehem.. somewhat..). c:
Trife chapter 6 . 5/29/2010
Good update. I wonder how this ball will go and who the black haired man was that made that comment at the end. I liked the part where lelouch told the police to stay out of it when the Japanese teenager started fighting back after lelouch told him to. Please update soon!

Trife
coolmissy11d12 chapter 6 . 5/28/2010
I still love it! haha! I like your twist on the original story! not many writers can pull that off!
Lelouch of Britannia chapter 6 . 5/28/2010
hmm This character is either someone you made up or Rai, Mao, Rolo those are the only people i can think of
war09 chapter 6 . 5/28/2010
A rival?
Sovereign64 chapter 6 . 5/28/2010
OMG. Who is stalking them? Update soon!
Sovereign64 chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
Very interesting story. I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter.
coolmissy11d12 chapter 5 . 5/20/2010
Yay! I like this so far! Its very...well...i guess the best way to describe it is...charming . charming with a sorta dark twist! Great writing!
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »