Reviews for Not So Pure
Trife chapter 5 . 5/19/2010
"Mommy?" Nunally called.

"Yes dear?" Shirley asked closing the door.

"Why are you so red?"

Lol good one there wonder how she is going to put this one? Also seems like a little date he just arranged between them. Please update soon!

Lelouch of Britannia chapter 5 . 5/19/2010
Interesting. I'll stay with it
WestOfTheGlass chapter 5 . 5/19/2010
That was a very cool chapter! I like how you had that element of fear, excitement and sweetness. Very good and i will stick with you!
moonlight-gurl808 chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
Its so cute!

I really like the part when Nunnally wanted to call Lelouch, Uncle Lulu!

Like her mother
L'Archel-Hotishi chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
Ah...I love Nunally...and I love LuluxShirley!

Please write more soon!
L'Archel-Hotishi chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
...with the black hair...I thought it was Lulu's baby.

Ending was a total twist...oh my.

I'm totally reading more of this! Very good so far, everyone is in character and it's written very nicely!
Trife chapter 4 . 5/13/2010
Good update. The chapter was good there was the right amount of "fluff" and things that made this perfect in my opinion. Great job and thanks for answering my question in the note at the top :)

See you next update.

WestOfTheGlass chapter 4 . 5/13/2010
Yay! More fluff! Haha the pizza hint was hilarious! I like the way your making everything work!
Fullmetal Angel 17 chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
Haha. Seriously, how did those two forget about booking a room to stay in?

But they're still lovable all the while. And it looks like Lelouch is staying over at Shirley's for the night, hm? The next chapter is most likely going to be promising, granted if Lelouch ever does tell her how he feels.

So I'll wait patiently (or as patiently as I can manage) for the next update. Now give me my cookie! \o/
WestOfTheGlass chapter 3 . 4/29/2010
Oh darn. oh well. haha thanks for replying!
Trife chapter 3 . 4/29/2010
Good update. Also got the answer to my question this chapter to :P Though I think Lelouch is going to go after the one who did that at one point not sure when but I don't think he will let it go considering. Will any soldiers under Lelouches command be helping other then maybe suzaku? Please update soon!

Trife chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
Good story so far if not sad on how she was raped like that. Will the person who done it be caught and arrested? Please update soon!

Fullmetal Angel 17 chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
Gosh. I feel so bad for Shirley. At first, I figured the child belonging to Lelouch because she had black hair. But to hear that she was raped instead was unexpected. Though, how did she end up with a dark haired child if the rapist had brown hair?

Anyways, good job and please do update soon. This story has potential.
WestOfTheGlass chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
I like this story,it's kinda sad though! Im actually wondering if the child is Lelouch's but probably not, though they do have the same hair color... I can't wait for more
Artemis Day chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
That's a hell of a way to end a chapter. Can't wait to read more. :)

Ciao!