Reviews for The Madness Returns
jamarx chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
I wonder who would be
in the new show? if there was?
mike i bet john mabey
terry j i bet
terry g of course for cartoons
eric if he feels like it i mean no one can do the nudge nudge or angle or something better
then him
and graham mabey his son or something?
eaither way nice ending
jamarx chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
i would tax all the barrels that make pewdiepie and me mad?
what i like to give out a pops
jamarx chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
nice graham tribute there
r.i.p graham chapman
jamarx chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
nice winston sketch
and mj dead thing as well
rip king of pop
happened when
Graham died will
someone replace him?
PS2wizard chapter 7 . 5/17/2012
TDI Reference? That's just the right amount of silly! Don't worry, I'll hold the Colonel with the help of a potato chip and Steven Hawking's wheelchair while you write the sequel. Don't worry, I'll bring the coconuts.
AdorableEric chapter 7 . 2/14/2011
One. Of. The. Best. Damn. Things. I. Have. Ever. And. Never. Read. Why. Am. I. Putting. All. These. Periods.?. Here.?.?. You are amazingly Pythonesque!
A Monty Python fan chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
The jokes in this(and your other chapters) are good, and you integrate beloved Python themes nicely, but one suggestion might be that when you make up your own characters, or use ones that multiple Pythons have played, it would be good to use the actors' names in your script. I.e. Michael Palin, John Cleese, Eric Idle, etc instead of "man". This would make it much funnier b/c they all have such unique acting styles so the scene is easier to picture when the Pythons are named (unless it's an obvious character- for example, any fan knows Graham Chapman is the Colonel). The chemistry of the Pythons is what made the show such a wonderful success and it would be to your advantage to use that in Fanfic scripts.
YoYoYoYams chapter 7 . 6/17/2010
I totally love Monty Python's Flying Circus! (Okay, just has to get that out.)

It's a pretty good episode. Although the way of speaking is a little different than it is on the show. Only in some places, not all. I like it, and now I'm inspired! Sorry to copy you, but now I want to write a Monty Python episode! 8D
The Bookmaster chapter 7 . 5/3/2010
Very awesome! I could picture it very well. Bravo!