Reviews for Mate
knuckles 8 chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
wow I would love to know the whole backstory
Zharlee chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
I love this story. Espiacally because their all in charactor. After going through a war and all of Dumbledores manipulations I can't imagine Harry taking kindly to someone disregarding his feeling and choices in the name of 'protecting' him only to come back like nothing happened. He and Jacob fit together so well in you fic. I also loved your Harry/Jasper ones.
blaleblelelel chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Loved it!
I can see that you don't like the Edward/Harry pairing, I don't either. I used to, but there were too many stories about it being made and I reread the books (they were my sisters) out of boredom and realized that I don't like Edward.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
YAY! GO JARRY!
Gaia-sama chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I favorited...Very good.
Team Major Whitlock chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
wow this one-shot was AMAZING x
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Fantastic. Loved it.
feelfreetobeyou chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Love it, love it, love it.
starlighttauriel chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Mwa-ha-ha!
TheGirlofTigers chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Love it!
Rat3000 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
FINALLY JACOB GOT HIS HAPPY ENDING EDWARD AND BITCH BELLA DESERVE EACH OTHER (MOTHER FUCKERS)
Gabwr chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Very nice. I like that Edward didn't get his way.
GraziHCullen chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Wow! I'm loving your fics! and each one better than the other
DarkNaruto002 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Very nice! Nice usage of originality and of being able to reveal just enough in this oneshoot. I am surprised on the plot thatt I both love and feel such sadness for...what with the pain that Harry had (and in here, it is shown, still feels) and the one that Edward now feel all for his actions and decisions he made.

I wish you would make this a multi-chaptered story. Would you ever consider it? I hope you do because it would be nice to see more of everything, ranging from why Harry was there, the relationship that existed between Bella and Edward, the opinions of Edward's family as he cheated on his mate and so on.

Overall, great job! It was a pleasure to read this.

DarkNaruto002