Reviews for Trust
MrDarling chapter 10 . 5/3/2013
ugh, the whole drugs thing just ruined the whole story for me. :(
Guest chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
hullo there. Just wanted to let you know that I'm enjoying this. But hoping you would change one little detail. "And he had just blown his first chance at having sex" sounds rather inconsiderate of harry. Maybe you could change it to "he had hurt Hermione" or "Made Hermione mad" or something like that, instead of making Harry sound like he only cared about the sex
BellaTallin chapter 13 . 4/16/2012
Very sweet story and well done for being your first. :-)
Dagger-Seishin chapter 13 . 3/19/2012
lol nice. is there sequel. i'm curious as to how this will affect their trip and all that.
YourMyLife chapter 13 . 1/6/2012
wow when i started to read this story i cant make my self stop on reading it until I finished it, well its great nice fanfic
s m Neal chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
great
MordreLupis chapter 13 . 7/26/2011
Definitely intriguing... well blended with the storyline, a bit more mature than I first expected, but no complaints XD I actually found your sex scenes much more tolerable and realistic than most. On the topic of your drug scene, I would rather akin the smell to a dying skunk than anything enjoyable, but I suppose it's a matter of experiance and taste wot?

I intend to go read some of your other works, keep up the writing and good job.
DelReylover chapter 13 . 3/13/2011
Wonderful story, I totally love it!
F chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Fics like this are precisely why people think Hermiones a controlling bitch, and you're trying to make this into a H/Hr story? Seriously?
WistfulLove chapter 13 . 1/12/2011
Wow, I just read your entire story, great writing! I normally stick to reading the shorter stories, but once I started this one, I had to continue, excellent job, one of my favourites! Hermione is just a little minx, isn't she! ]
Firewolfe chapter 13 . 1/8/2011
This was pretty good for a first attempt. I would love to see chapter titles it would make things flow a bit better. It feels a bit incomplete as is. Maybe a sequel would be good. One of the things I hate about HP is that dd and the order keep Harry in the dark and not Ron or Hermioe. That to me is a betrayal even more henious then sticking him with the dursleys. I would love to see a sequel where Hermoine desides Harry is worth more to her then dd bull shit. Otherwise this is just a romp fic. Fun but like a lot of others and kind of forgetable. No offence intended. I like when fics develop a deeper storyline. It might also be good for Ron and Ginny to send a dear "john" letter to both Harry and Hermoine. It be funny as hell if they both bond with someone else. I would love to see Ron with Lavander. Maybe an unexpected baby. It might just make him grow up and I honestly think she might be good for him. Ginny and Dean would be intersting but if you want to really twist it up. Pair her with Viktor Krum. Have him come to find Hermoine and fall for Ginny. She have her famous boyfriend and oddly enough I think he would be good for her. Plus she loves Quitich and he is a decent man.I can not see him letting her run all over him and that be good. I can see Ginny falling for him because he would not let her run all over him. That with everything else would make him perfect.

Fire
Dark Dragen chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Not a bad start mate, can't wait to read more...
itsi3 chapter 13 . 12/23/2010
Enjoyed it! *Crystal
Mionefan chapter 13 . 12/15/2010
Good wrap-up. Can't imagine what JKR was thinking, pairing Ron with Hermione and Ginny with Harry. I would never write a story with those pairings. I especially liked the closeness Harry and Hermione got to each other in the later chapters. I could just feel the need Harry felt for Hermione.

In the DH part 1, the dance scene was particularly enchanting and the hot scene when Ron went to stab the horcrux made the movie worthwhile for me even though I know what's coming in part 2.
Mionefan chapter 10 . 12/15/2010
Sorry, not into MJ. Not your best chapter. Good until that point.