Reviews for Eternal Night Side Stories
kewllewk chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
Though I had some trouble getting through the middle parts, because I hate reading about a helpless main character(because it reminds me of my own insecurities and plays against my fear of being powerless), I got through it and really liked it. overall a good job.
animefreak 171 chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
ASWOME that's all I can realy say
Raineh Daze chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
*Holds breath.*

Everyone's reactions would be hilarious. To the relationship. The fact that the NWC would've gained two lesbian vampires is also fascinating.

Wonder if Bella was annoying enough to join Luke?
skywiseskychan chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Nabiki the vampire just makes way too much sense, especially with this set up. Hazah! yay for the yuri and the yaoi jokes, but it makes me wonder if your forshadowing the regular series. I'll just have to wait and see.
slaaneshgod chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
I read this immediately after I read the new eternal night chapter. I like them both and with this quality of side story and main line story I hope to see much more. Thank you and keep writing.
darkwoofe chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
More of an AU than a side story but good none the less! As always, nicely done...
god of stuff chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
Rather nicely done. As mentioned in another review, they should have gotten their sire's power and memories from drinking his blood.

I would actually like to see a sequel to this. Maybe some nigh random crossover with another story(black blood brothers or trinity blood or something preferably in the semi-distant future). Or maybe you could just have them stumble onto Hellsing's stomping grounds. Opening an all night holistic clinic would seem to be right up Nabiki's thought process if Ranma wanted to start helping people again. I would also like to see a Buffy xover if you are wiling. I am not sure you realize how much use you could get out of a non-hellsing aligned Ranma.
Deviously Ruined Rose chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
too bad she was joking with the yaoi! XD lol
Wordlurker chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
Good stuff. A possible sequel, however unlikely? I'd read it.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
Whether or not there's a sidestory, it's nice to have a chance to see the improved character focus that tends to come when an author doesn't have their attention divided by the need to manage a crossover as well. (Of course, on the other hand, many authors need crossovers because they're not good enough at preserving a compatible story tone when making such drastic changes)
Shannon Dee chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
I really enjoyed this story. They make a beautiful pair of blood sucking creatures of the night. :D
Sdarian chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
Hmm. Quite the difference. But, I like the Alucard turned Ranma better.

Keep up the good work!
coyote black chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
nice

i like the idea and it makes a more likely story then Alucard showing up in japan.

the only thing i didn't like was how they didn't get the vampire masters memories. they should have gotten all of his abilities too.

but other than that it's a great story

keep up the good work

ja ne
Dumbledork chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
I absolutely love this of course.
OBSERVER01 chapter 3 . 6/10/2010