Reviews for The Adventures of the Mira Region!
xPearlGurlx chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
love this story so far!

plz plz plz update!
PocketMonstersFan chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
Gyarados? Wow. Luckily Michael took care of that.

HAHA XD I love Brock and his flirts! LOL

Yayy a Silcoon! That means...BEAUTIFLY!

PocketMonstersFan chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
Michael seems cool :D I like him, lol

Hm wonder what Pokemon was on the fishing line.
PocketMonstersFan chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Awesome start, Karen :D

PocketMonstersFan chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
Wow you kept Paul in character, awesome!

This was an awesome chapter :)

Don't worry, you'll definitely improve in battles, but you're not bad at them at all either.
PocketMonstersFan chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
I'm too lazy to review the other 4 chps. I'll do tat l8r.

Anyways I love this story. It needs more readers/reviewers. cause this is one heck of an AWESOME OC story!
HeroGuardian chapter 5 . 7/11/2010
Kelly won her battle against Paul and earned a Smash Badge, not bad. She did show some frustration in her battle with Michael though, we'll have to see how she gets past that. Now the question is who she ran into at the end...
EarthBolt-Infinite chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
Oh yeah, Kelly won! In yowah face Paul! :D

There was nothing boring or suck-ish, in my honest opinon, Karen. The victory was sweet, the conversations were interesting, and the cliff-hanger is efficient indeed, I wonder who Kelly met..

This was a great chapter, really! ) Keep up the good work!
xEryChan chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
Awesome Chapter Twinnie! Sorry it took me so long to review but I've been busy.

I wonder who it was that Kelly ran into.

I'll be looking forward to readng more. Keep it up :D
HeroGuardian chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
Nice chapter. Her mom teasing them about being an item was funny, but who knows, she may be onto something. I see that Paul's still the same as always! Marill's doing well so far in the battle, but it looks like it's having trouble with Onix. Hopefully, she can find a way to get back in the battle...
EarthBolt-Infinite chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Why the heck haven't I noticed this story before? Well, better late than never. So, on to the reviews for each chapter! _

Chapter 1.

A fresh start to a new journey. We got a nice look at Daydream town, and saw a comedic start to Kelly's Pokemon journey. I loled at the 'confused at confusion' part. Cyndaquil, yay! A fun, great start.

Chapter 2.

On the road through Daydream forest through Littlerock town. I must say, I'm impressed at how you've created a whole new region; I would never be able to do something that big. Wurmple, awesome! Ha, Michael already has a crush! Works for me! :D Funny conversations, I have to admit. :) Paul the Gym Leader, that's peachy. Mira has three lakes, interesting. I love how casually you're giving us the OC's and new places, Karen, it's very nicely done. Wonder what they caught? Another great chapter.

Chapter 3.

A Gyarados, wow, this early in a Pokemon journey? How unlucky. XD Cool, Michael has a Lucario. The subtle romantic building continues. ;) HAHA, nice introduction for Brock! That really did make me laugh. Now Kelly has a Marill, awesome! Silicoon, I see, which means we're gonna have Beautifly! D ANOTHER great chapter, do you ever fail to impress?

Chapter 4

Michael is quite the stalker, isn't he? It's clear he has... feelings. XD Yay, Kelly's Mom is a Mirashipper! (New shipping FTW!) *whistles* Michael has quite some Pokemon. Both these OC's are awesome, by the way, they really are likable characters and you've done well with them. :) These conversations never get old! D Ach, come one Kelly, you can beat Paul! Don't let the heartless jerk bring you down! Awesome chapter, sis!

I do hope Kelly kicks Paul from Mira to Almia. I'll have to wait and see. This is a great story, and I really do like it, but please, don't rush yourself in writing it, OK?

Daijobu, Karen! D
xEryChan chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
Awesome Chapter, Twinnie!

sorry about the late reply but I honestly had no idea this was updated. I didn't check my inbox until this morning.

Are Michael and Kelly actually traveling together or is Michael just following Kelly around cause he so obviously likes her? Come on, Kelly you really need to kick Pauls sorry ass. Come on, Marill, you have to get up. By the way, twinnie, you really did keep Paul in character in this story, I like that.

Great job, Twinnie, keep it up! D
Mizz Nikki chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
Hey sis ;)

Erin actually told me about this story and I'm really happy that she did. I liked it a lot. I usually don't like stories with OC's either but your story, I'm really liking it so far.

I see youre adding the anime characters in this story. Pauls being his usual self, now isnt he? Typical Paul, I hate it when he mouths off to everyone. I hope Kelly kicks his butt in battle. Oh no, Marill come on. You have to get up. Kelly needs to kick Pauls butt. Come on Marill. I know you can do it.

Either way, this is great story and I'm looking forward to reading more. Great job sis and keep it up (:
xEryChan chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
Hey Twinnie! Sorry about the late review, I was in Ohio this weekend. I'm back now though.

I just read this chapter and I liked it. Kelly got a Marill now, huh? Cool! I love Marill's. If I could get one in my HeartGold game, we'd be good. There I go rambling on again. I loved that part where Brock did his usual flirt with Nurse Joy. Makes me laugh every time. Hmm, I wonder who the first Gym Leader is. *wink wink*

This a great story Twinnie, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Keep it up :D
HeroGuardian chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
Gyarados! That's rough for a new trainer, but at least Michael was able to take care of it. Not only was she able to get her third pokemon, but her Silcoon evolved into Cascoon! I have a feeling about the friend Brock is refereeing for, but it's better to wait and see.