Reviews for Cover
ILDV chapter 1 . 7h
Amazing
LavenderStorm chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
I like your plots. Your stories are captivating and well thought out, even if Ryn irritates me from time to time because of how she treats Anakin like a child. Ryn seems to have an overwhelming urge to correct Anakin's behaviour, like a teacher or mentor. I find it incongruous, to say the least, given that Anakin is two to three years older. Even if children from war-torn planets grow up to be more mature than their counter-parts, I would think that they grow up to be harder and harsher, and not like Kenobi, albeit with a different viewpoint on love and attachments. In any case, I do enjoy this series and I look forward to reading more. Thank you for sharing.
Kelaria chapter 27 . 8/1/2010
Haha, great ending... Wow there are some great action scenes in this one! It never occurred to me that blasters could run out of ammo, that is cool! (Well, unless you're Ryn, in the middle of a fight!) The next one sounds fun!
pronker chapter 27 . 6/6/2010
The seeker droids with the biosignature were a good touch and I liked the sense of them climbing and descending and then climbing. Cam is safe and the others, too; mission accomplished. And now on to the next story; this one really showed your action-writing chops and I recced it today on my LJ. Just an action junkie, I guess.
pronker chapter 26 . 6/6/2010
Exceptional eye to logic here - the dropped business card giving their address, the separating of their weight upon the rickety stairs - good going! Liked the point of the working comm terminal and the long wait on hold *probably better than THEY liked it* and the giggling Padawan who dealt with the access code.
Mo Angel chapter 25 . 6/1/2010
Uh oh, what's next?
The Random Reader chapter 24 . 6/1/2010
Lol! poor anikin!
pronker chapter 25 . 6/1/2010
What a neat chapter - the action, the end of their mission, the humor *muffins* and Ryn's expertise in recognizing code. So, Ziro will hear about this and either wiggle his way out physically or metaphorically, using his wits. He's insisting that his slaves are 'volunteers doing research', I can hear him now.
pronker chapter 24 . 6/1/2010
Revin sounds just like he needs friends, with or without sex. Cute with Anakin and his 'I get /shotgun!/ the middle.'

Oh, Quin, you sounded like you have a hangover and the remorse bug has bitten you. Good for you that you've told Obi-Wan, your old friend. That must have been difficult.

Hmm, the plotting is afoot. The point about the lack of paystubs, etc. is excellent, and shows her knowledge of bureaucracy and its tracking of absolutely everything. Onward to the hunt!
The Random Reader chapter 22 . 5/29/2010
Wow ryn is pretty bada** :-
pronker chapter 22 . 5/29/2010
If it is a Watsonverse reference with the Phlogs, then I'm on it. If it's a specific line, I'm not, but I did like her use of Phlogs in "Changing of the Guard" particularly. The Wookiepedia has them looking so ogre-like.

Anakin and his riptide feelings, ah me, but in this case, he's been slammed by Ryn in her 'Padme' riff, so naturally he's upset. And Ryn is completely terrific in the brawl; I could visual this very well. Oh oh, Anakin has been called up for ... something. In a brothel.
pronker chapter 21 . 5/27/2010
Banter, I smell banter, and it's good. Awkward and funny and how poised Ryn is. And how lucky.
pronker chapter 19 . 5/27/2010
Excellent chapter - the scrabbling for the simple needs of warmth well put, and Anakin's playing with Ryn until he goes too far. They understand each other pretty well by this point; Obi-Wan's point of view she puts in a framework that Anakin can at least try to understand, even if he doesn't get all of it right away. Liked the ritual of invitation a lot, and its comparison with the young boy with the warm blanket. He seems like he ought to have said, "Ugh, me Tarzan, you Jane, come with me!" But the feelings were real and true.
pronker chapter 18 . 5/26/2010
Now that's an evocative scene at the end and good for Ryn, to think of her instructions and look cowed.

Poor Anakin; he thought never to be in this position again and now his friend Ryn is in it with him. He's musing as well on her qualities that make her a treasure, that was sweet to read.

Quinlan, yup, that's what he'd do. And Ferus, too. His and Anakin's exact relationship is hard to define. I liked the 'terminally bland' term, ha.
pronker chapter 16 . 5/24/2010
fjaljfdlelansleazebaggano'sfinallinejfaljdl

I liked the Ferus you've got going here, thinking about the big picture and how if they change their priorities, others on their team might not be able to keep up with them. He's a natural born leader, the captain of any team. And his first and last lines, oh.

The action worked well, too, and particularly the inclusion of Marath, as she wants to help and is overwhelmed by what is physically expected of her. It's a good thing to see in an OC trying to keep up with the Jedi.

Can't wait for Evinne's Big Idea.