Reviews for Cameras
LeLa London chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Very bittersweet, but oh so effective. Nice one!
Dustfinger's cheering section chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
So sad.
holeyearmuffins chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Wow. The ending was heart wrenching. And the description of the picture was nicely done! Good job on voicing Peeta's point of view (something which I've tried, and it ended up sounding no different from Katniss...)
MorningxLight chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Too lazy to sign in. Anyway, this story is quite amazing. I adore the part about his prosthetic- the way he says it so casually, how he's so accepting about it almost broke my heart. Lovely job.
xiluvrock145 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Wow, I love this! It's a great look into Peeta's mind right before Catching Fire and I love how you tied photography into it. The last line really made me sad, because it's just sad how they have to pretend everything for the cameras now.

Good writing though! :)
Penelope Wendy Bing chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Mm. This was nice. I like how you tied in the cameras beyond Katniss' act of being in love with Peeta. Namely, Peeta's experimentation with photography.

-P.W. Bing
Roselize chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Nicely done. Good job! :)
JustYourAverageShipper chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
:'( poor peeta. i love him and feel bad for him but i love gale too. i have no idea who to choose!
MizzKizzy chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Wow. This was really good. You give a great descrition of Peet's character and his thoughts. I wonder if Katniss really will chose him in the third book, or will she chose Gale? I really hope she choses Peeta because of what they've been through, and HE has the prothsetic leg! But then again, Gale has been her best friend for a long time,, they've shared alot of secrets together. So I'm stuck in the middle. And I love art too, everybody is amazed by what I draw, the difference between me and Peeta is that he paints and I use special pencils. I'm not quite as far as getting the colors right yet, so I'm going to stick with black and white and my shading. But you did a great job with this little fic. And if you like PJO fics, I've got 3 of em'. And I really want people to read my story 'Shadowers', it's a mix between PJO and The Uglies series (which is really good, by the way. You should read them, they're by Scott Westerfeld) and I think it has real potential, if it ends up not, then I'll delete it. OH WELL!
Sorry if this review is long, I tend to drabble my words, my teacher says I'm very verbose with writing asignments, I go on and on and on...AGAIN SORRY!
But I'll be looking forward to reading this, you should keep writing it. (plz read my stories!)
awordfitlyspoken chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
This is wonderful! :) You got Peeta's voice down nicely, I think. And you did a good job portraying his mixed emotions. Great descriptions, too. Amazing spelling and grammar! All-in-all, a great fic! Sad :( but good :D
somesilverreply chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I loved it! This is really good! I think one-shots are your thing ;) Great!

-Laura :)
LoveTheBoyWithTheBread chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Good job :). I really liked it!

You're welcome ;).