Reviews for Resurgence
Tower chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
Hmmm, I feel like I'm reading a seem like your familiar with the you should know what that is. Right? Either way, it's boring.
major wallace chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
nice story . I hope you get the help you need. if you have any ARMY related questions just ask me
CreepyReaper chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
this is an awesome story and has potential. please update!
Thresher chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
If I remember correctly, the original movie was filming when 9/11 went down, and hit theaters shortly after the attacks. I also recall some controversy because the studio considered delaying the release due to fear of a negative backlash because people were still getting over the shock of watching the Twin Towers burn down.

Anyway, so the Rage Outbreak basically happened shortly after 9/11 right? So no invasion of Iraq to further stretch our forces, correct?

If I were the President, I'd have called up every single Reservist from all the services, canceled leaves, cancelled overseas deployments, and pulled everything back that we could spare for home defense... basically everywhere but South Korea and Afghanistan.

Good thing you had the draft re-instated. Make sure they're serving for two year hitches and have a "no overseas deployment clause" in their contracts. Also: limited martial law being imposed in certain major cities makes a lot of sense. Not nationwide martial law, that'd just spook the libertarian types, and wouldn't really do any good anyway.

Great job, can't wait to see chapter three of this!
rutger5000 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
This is very good. I can't say it's the best I've ever read, but it is definitly good. A good plot and overall flow, the writting itself is also excellent. All in all a very enjoyable piece of work to read.
Fatdude chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
Very nice, I like the whole 'militia' thing. But if Ny and Dc were attacked, wouldnt it be VERY easy for the infection to slip into the rest of the East coast, even with Strict laws into affect.

Like you said, carriers. Ya cant watch everyone.
fatdude chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Oh thank jesus. Someone finnaly does a piece from a military perspective, and dosent suck at it, but maybe ya could get into more detail with the tactics, scenarios, the equipment of the troops and what not, and how the US mainland is uh, feeling bout this.