Reviews for An Ordinary Saturday
Swallow B chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Now that's an original pairing. I never would have thought of it, but I like it. I like to see Irma having a life outside of books and being human rather than sour. She is much better off with Rosmerta than Filch, what was JKR thinking of? (Actually, I think I know what she was thinking of...) And Rosmerta running away from all those gawping men to a woman they never look at, hee hee. Never thought of that, but it is quite understandable.

And Snape giving dancing lessons? Never. Knowing him, he'll delegate the task.
Chemistress chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
*lol*

I am so happy that even in a charming story about Irma and Rosmerta we are treated to a wise remark about Minerva ;-)

/Albus may announce a ball, Bagman may prattle and bounce, but Minerva makes it happen./ ...you are oh so right !
Kelly Eisenhower chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I like the pairing. Good story.
tetleybag chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I love this ordinary Saturday chez Irma & Rosmerta. I don't find it easy to write "Day in the Life" stories, and you do it so wonderfully, with lovely characterisation (hooray for reversing stereotypes) - and in the light of all the fics that have given me cravings of late, double hooray for the fact that I am NOT an EX-cake-eater and will gladly give in to this one!

Love the banter and gossip. Bouncing Bagman and the match made at considerable distance from the ground ... 3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Ah,then - it's a sweet and tender pleasure to peek into the less grandiose aspects of magical life... changing the sheets, having a foot rub, a chat by the fire... gossiping... a lovely little tale. And it's funny you speaking about the ever so tactful class differences in the wizarding world - Kelly and I were just chatting about that...