Reviews for Nine Lives, Might Just Come In Handy
Guest chapter 8 . 6/22/2014
Please continue this story soon, I loved it. The only problem I had with it were the spelling mistakes.
Demon Miyuki chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
I love it! I hope you update sooooon!
BerserkerNobody chapter 8 . 2/23/2012
awesome! continue! this is amazing!
M chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
Kitty rape? Really? THAT'S the best you could come up with?
yukinataangel chapter 8 . 6/4/2011
I absolutely love this story. It would be nice if Rex would turn human when Hinata deos too!
in your dreams as well chapter 8 . 2/26/2011
Aww I wonder If Rex will turn human? Lol plz update
Aki666 chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
Hehe, this is awesome.

Sorry Hinata but once you're human again Sasuke will never let you live it down.

Well I look foward to the next chapter when you have the time too.

storygirl1015 chapter 8 . 1/29/2011
YAY! Another awesome chapter as usual. I really do enjoy this story, but my only request for next time is...make the chapters a little longer, please? It really is torture, with me scrolling down the page EXTRA SLOWLY trying to savor the chapter for as long as's kind of pathetic on my part actually...-_-'

Anyway, i just wanna thank you again for writing this story; i already mentioned it the last time, but i love stories like this where one of the characters is an animal and all, but it's so hard to find some with the right pairings.

So many are yaoi or just not the right matches. I like how you keep Naruto's interference with hinata's budding feelings for sasuke to a minimal (I really do NOT like that pairing at ALL and reading about it in a story, even briefly, usually turns me off from reading) and how he[Sasuke]'s going out of his way to actually look out for her. It's really sweet. Also, I think teasing her is a very Sasuke-ish thing to do. SO keep up the good work
happy bryce chapter 8 . 1/26/2011
this is soooooo cute :) please ubdate soon :D
animedyshe217 chapter 8 . 1/24/2011
haha hinata is going to be in troble! lol update soon!
storygirl1015 chapter 7 . 12/12/2010
Oooh! This story is so c-u-t-e~! And stories like this are soo hard to find, especially with the right pairings. :( Truly a rare breed... XD (feel free to ignore that lame joke) Anyway, this story is awesome so far so don't you dare think of quitting, okay?
hinata-fan2 chapter 7 . 11/14/2010
update sooooooooon
Lunatic's Lament chapter 7 . 9/26/2010
Ha he remembered good 4 her. Update soon
animedyshe217 chapter 7 . 9/26/2010
i like this but plez make it longer!
BlackWerewolfOfPurpleRoses chapter 7 . 9/26/2010