Reviews for How a Girl Trains Her Dragon
Midnight510 chapter 9 . 10/10/2015
I love the forbidden friendship moment
Goldspark1 chapter 2 . 10/4/2015
I am surprised you changed Hiccup's mothers death. But it definitely makes this story more interesting since its not a complete copy and paste.
Shiori Kudo chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
There's a book called Dragonsdale which is about a girl and a dragon.
GreenCAT the second chapter 8 . 8/14/2015
sigh... nevermind...
GreenCAT the second chapter 7 . 8/14/2015
well at least i have hopes of no Straights and a dismal wish for ancient lesbians
GreenCAT the second chapter 2 . 8/14/2015
brutal.
Evening star NMLR chapter 21 . 6/29/2015
I'm so sorry for your loss I can only pray for you and your family. God bless your
The Bronipegusisters Studios chapter 21 . 6/17/2015
That was AWESOME! I loved it! You are really good! Keep up the good work!
TheLookin'Glass chapter 9 . 3/18/2015
I like it when she says "I don't even want to consider the number of germs" despite the fact microorganisms were first discovered in 1675 and the story takes place around 1010.
TheLookin'Glass chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
Honey: Plot is intriguing. Want to read more.

Machete: This chapter is part-past tense and part-present tense. A pain to read. I suggest you edit the mistakes.
Gothic-Angel342 chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
makes sence that snotlout would be a girl what with his hitting on (astrid) but everyone just makes fishlegs the girl in most
Quill chapter 21 . 10/3/2014
Sorry for the loss of your brother. I know I'd be worse than a wreck if I lost mine.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/3/2014
Can you pppplllllleeeaaassseee do httyd 2 it would be freakin awesom! No seriously dude can u like remake the second movie that would be fuckin awesome!'
Guest chapter 21 . 6/28/2014
best story ever. I'm really sorry about your brother. may his soul rest in peace.
GreenCAT the second chapter 1 . 6/3/2014