Reviews for How a Girl Trains Her Dragon
TheLookin'Glass chapter 9 . 3/18
I like it when she says "I don't even want to consider the number of germs" despite the fact microorganisms were first discovered in 1675 and the story takes place around 1010.
TheLookin'Glass chapter 1 . 3/16
Honey: Plot is intriguing. Want to read more.

Machete: This chapter is part-past tense and part-present tense. A pain to read. I suggest you edit the mistakes.
Gothic-Angel342 chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
makes sence that snotlout would be a girl what with his hitting on (astrid) but everyone just makes fishlegs the girl in most
Quill chapter 21 . 10/3/2014
Sorry for the loss of your brother. I know I'd be worse than a wreck if I lost mine.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/3/2014
Can you pppplllllleeeaaassseee do httyd 2 it would be freakin awesom! No seriously dude can u like remake the second movie that would be fuckin awesome!'
Guest chapter 21 . 6/28/2014
best story ever. I'm really sorry about your brother. may his soul rest in peace.
smoll Gcat chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
AWWW no yuris :{
ivanganev1992 chapter 21 . 5/27/2014
I WANT TO WATCH THE MOVEY HTTYD AGAIN.I KNOW THAT WHEN TOOTHLESS SURVIVE HE COULD TRY TO TALK AND SLOWLY TO DISSAPEAR THE LANGUAGE EASY AND FAST FOR THE DRAGON LOVERS , SLOWLY FOR THE BY THAT GIFT THAT MAY GIVE THE GODS WHICH IS THE SAME.
REALLY I LOVE THAT STORY SO MUCH BUT STILL IT MAY BE UPDATED WHITH THE EVENTS AFTER THE THE THE EVENTS IN THE SHORT FILMS.
Whell if you wish to ad them as an of that film,the series and other stories I know some things and I would like to appear somehow island than just enjoing it by the stories.
I was honest ,to you,I love it,it was awesome!
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
Val was risky she knows them but provably armed is not a good lnows sweet grass /dragon mint bomn cold calm most of the dragons.
And Stoic done this time the mistake
PrewalShadeX chapter 21 . 5/5/2014
looove it
xXWhiteFuryXx chapter 21 . 4/19/2014
I'm really sorry for your loss. I hope Asher is flying sky high on a loyal Night Fury up in heaven right now...
I really loved this story to. Girl power! Hehe. Perhaps you could think about making an action packed sequel?...
suicune4ever chapter 11 . 2/8/2014
Toward the end, there was another gender-mistake. "But who can blame HIM
suicune4ever chapter 8 . 2/8/2014
"The sun was in my eyes, Anstred!" he tried to excuse - you changed Snotlout's gender.

By the way, I love this story :D
grizzlybear2000 chapter 21 . 1/13/2014
I loved this story!
Lord Jace chapter 21 . 10/5/2013
Loved the story, sad to hear about your brother though. :(

I am sure he would have liked how it ended. :)