Reviews for How a Girl Trains Her Dragon
Nobody chapter 20 . 9/17
I'm sorry for your loss, but you don't want potty right now... And I understand that. You need support, and support I will happily give. I will read, love, enjoy, and cherish this story in memory of your fallen brother.

Now you can say 'At least, Nobody cares.'
And I do care.

With great honor,
Nobody
DragonsNight chapter 1 . 9/9
I agree with you sister I'm a girl too and have been fascinated by dragons all my life. If you're looking for a good dragon book series try the Dragonriders of Pern by Anne McCaffery. Her books have a few that have female dragon riders that are heroines.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/15/2016
I'm really sorry to here of your loss
Midnight510 chapter 9 . 10/10/2015
I love the forbidden friendship moment
Goldspark1 chapter 2 . 10/4/2015
I am surprised you changed Hiccup's mothers death. But it definitely makes this story more interesting since its not a complete copy and paste.
Shiori Kudo chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
There's a book called Dragonsdale which is about a girl and a dragon.
GreenCAT the second chapter 8 . 8/14/2015
sigh... nevermind...
GreenCAT the second chapter 7 . 8/14/2015
well at least i have hopes of no Straights and a dismal wish for ancient lesbians
GreenCAT the second chapter 2 . 8/14/2015
brutal.
Evening star NMLR chapter 21 . 6/29/2015
I'm so sorry for your loss I can only pray for you and your family. God bless your
The Bronipegusisters Studios chapter 21 . 6/17/2015
That was AWESOME! I loved it! You are really good! Keep up the good work!
TheLookin'Glass chapter 9 . 3/18/2015
I like it when she says "I don't even want to consider the number of germs" despite the fact microorganisms were first discovered in 1675 and the story takes place around 1010.
TheLookin'Glass chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
Honey: Plot is intriguing. Want to read more.

Machete: This chapter is part-past tense and part-present tense. A pain to read. I suggest you edit the mistakes.
Gothic-Angel342 chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
makes sence that snotlout would be a girl what with his hitting on (astrid) but everyone just makes fishlegs the girl in most
Quill chapter 21 . 10/3/2014
Sorry for the loss of your brother. I know I'd be worse than a wreck if I lost mine.