Reviews for Schizophrenia
PenguinOtaku chapter 1 . 2/17
It's creepy, but well written. I enjoyed it.
tiara324542 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
This is so sad but also.. I don't know how to describe it. TT
The last part though.. /dies

Whatever he has to say can wait until Tsunayoshi is done playing with people who are not there.
Bearhug01 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I love iiit! It would be better if there is a sequel, but you already made this one-shot beautiful yet creepy enough.. I wonder what reaction that the guardians have if the know or admit that sommething wrong in Tsuna's head... Good job! _ *sorry for bad English*
blushed chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
it's nearly 3pm i have an exam tomorrow and i am sitting here crying why life why
lovleydragonfly chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Dude this needs a sequel
lacomptessa chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
It is pretty creepy. I like it :)
cross-over-lover232 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
another amazing story, but i don't think "Horror" fits it very well. maybe hurt/comfort, with little Magdalena being so kind and gentle.
flakeshake07 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
oooaaaaaaahhh! this is really creepy, I love the way you wrote it! you should do a sequal for it ! :)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
So, what will Mukuro think?
And why his name is the showed a lot?
Jazebeth chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Reborn never notice this?!
a better name chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
That was weird. It would be a good excuse to ship Mukuro and Tsuna. Of course maybe I should thank you for not doing that and adding to the tumorous pile of shipping fics on this website. Not that I'm a hypocrite or anything.
history chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I love it and wonder if Mukuro doesn't feel well when Tsuna talks with people he doesn't see.
xryuchan27 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Very creepy indeed but I guess there really are people in Earth to have such abilities as this :/
gdesertsand chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This was AWESOME! Though i'm still wondering if Mukuro actually cared for Tsuna or just wanted to watch Decimo to fall into his own insanity?
kaear chapter 1 . 10/5/2012