Reviews for Schizophrenia
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Dang. Poor Tsuna is losing his mind. At least Mukuro is helping to stave it off so he can get some rest every while.
Love how you kept "aren't really there" and it's variations in italics, to point out out and not let the reader forget . Although, it coukd have give the other way, Where the reader does forget and isn't reminded until Mukuro opens the door, but that depends on forgetting in order to be shocking so it's most likely better your way. :)

Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
...creepy, but really touching...
after all, tsuna has to deal with his guilt in some way.
i wonder how he knew? if he called primo from the ring?
PenguinOtaku chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
It's creepy, but well written. I enjoyed it.
tiara324542 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
This is so sad but also.. I don't know how to describe it. TT
The last part though.. /dies

Whatever he has to say can wait until Tsunayoshi is done playing with people who are not there.
Bearhug01 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I love iiit! It would be better if there is a sequel, but you already made this one-shot beautiful yet creepy enough.. I wonder what reaction that the guardians have if the know or admit that sommething wrong in Tsuna's head... Good job! _ *sorry for bad English*
blushed chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
it's nearly 3pm i have an exam tomorrow and i am sitting here crying why life why
lovleydragonfly chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Dude this needs a sequel
lacomtessa chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
It is pretty creepy. I like it :)
cross-over-lover232 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
another amazing story, but i don't think "Horror" fits it very well. maybe hurt/comfort, with little Magdalena being so kind and gentle.
flakeshake07 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
oooaaaaaaahhh! this is really creepy, I love the way you wrote it! you should do a sequal for it ! :)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
So, what will Mukuro think?
And why his name is the showed a lot?
Jazebeth chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Reborn never notice this?!
a better name chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
That was weird. It would be a good excuse to ship Mukuro and Tsuna. Of course maybe I should thank you for not doing that and adding to the tumorous pile of shipping fics on this website. Not that I'm a hypocrite or anything.
history chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I love it and wonder if Mukuro doesn't feel well when Tsuna talks with people he doesn't see.
xryuchan27 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Very creepy indeed but I guess there really are people in Earth to have such abilities as this :/
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »