Reviews for A Jinchuuriki's Tears
dnguyen686 chapter 18 . 10/25
Is everything ok, it's been a few years
hack.ex1 chapter 4 . 8/24
dont care about angry hater rewiew. ITS YOUR KINGDOM YOUR WORLD YOU ARE GGOODD!
Helzingsg1rl chapter 19 . 8/12
I love the plot of the story I really hope Sasuke and Naruto stay together.
Jamiera chapter 4 . 8/11
love it
Jamiera chapter 4 . 8/11
finally a story where they don't do the wave mission
dnguyen686 chapter 19 . 4/14
Update pls it's so interesting
"Don't worry! I WILL finish this! I'm Irish, okay, I'll die if I don't, it's one of those stubborn things that comes with red hair. This will NOT be abandoned."

*looks at last updated*
*looks at todays date*

hmm... _ looks abandoned to me
Phantomgirl338 chapter 19 . 11/23/2016
Are you dead, or have you just abandoned this poor, lonely story, left to grow dusty in some forgotten, cobwebbed corner in the back of your mind?
Guest chapter 19 . 10/16/2016
Please update soon. We need to know what happens next!
kurokitsunexX chapter 19 . 9/24/2016
It would seem like you have forgotten about this one fic since you haven't updated in years... TT please don't leave this hanging...I know you might be very busy with reality but maybe just a chapter per year would still be great just don't leave us hanging like this for years and years and years.. TT I really like this fic and I don't want this to be like all the other, discontinued or author just forgot about it...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
Bad introduction
Distanctive chapter 19 . 6/3/2016
NO NOT A CLIFF HANGER FUCK FIUDSHFIUDSHFKSDJAGFAKJDSGF;IUASDGFLIUSAGFKWJA,UGFIKJDSGFADSFDSFUGFWIUFRSUDSFGIDSFGIDF
Distanctive chapter 18 . 6/3/2016
FUCK ONE MORE CHAPTER
Distanctive chapter 11 . 6/1/2016
OMG I LOVE DIS, though I Naruto is a pransker, and actually really stealthy if he can sneak into the Hokage tower and steal the scroll, or hell even paint the entire hokage monument in the day wearing ORANGE
Distanctive chapter 6 . 6/1/2016
i am suddenly thinking that Sasuke and Naruto were going to be put on the same team anyways even if Naruto was in the middle