Reviews for A Jinchuuriki's Tears
EmyLove chapter 19 . 3/31
You must to update! :)
Cat Beats chapter 1 . 2/2
That was horribly depressing. Yet I can't help but feel as if it was an accurate description of a child in that situation.
NatRipper chapter 19 . 12/30/2014
Perfect story. You must update
Yuu101cutie chapter 19 . 10/24/2014
I really like this story so far. It is really interesting. Please continue. I really want to see what happens next and Saru is so cute. Naruto has a funny personality but is a great mother. Also Saskue and her relationship is funny to watch. Unless I am thinking of another story. I'm going to go and re-read this again. Review again and again until you start writing this story again. ;P
Thanks for the awesome story so far.
alia00 chapter 19 . 7/19/2014
it's a very good fiction, thank you
Guest chapter 19 . 7/10/2014
I really loved the story. When do you plan on updating, because I would love to read the rest of the story.
MollyEvens chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
oh and rin did have a crush on kaka
MollyEvens chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
it should be princeSS
Guest chapter 19 . 5/28/2014
Good luck with your paying story!

I hope you succeed and can update again soon!
YukinaUzuha chapter 19 . 4/13/2014
Where are you!? I know I'm being selfish ._. But why aren't you updating !? I have waited long enough...well actualy this is my first time reading this and I love it! Please update and don't give up on this story. I need you Author San ...I mean I don't need you as in physically cause that be wierd since this is my first time reviewing ,but I need you ...to update :)

Sincerely, Selfish girl who still waits for an update.
fairy kakera chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
ce chapitre est comique j'adore il m'a fait beaucoup rire
Sandafairy chapter 19 . 1/30/2014
I totally love this story! I was so sucked into it. I just couldn't stop reading. You're a very talented writer. It's really upsetting to see that you haven't updated in 4 years, this story had SO much potential. And it was getting SO good, too! But I completely understand and accept your decision.
Shikoi the God of Death chapter 19 . 12/20/2013
Even though it's been almost three years, continue it. I like it.
shadowcat971 chapter 19 . 11/30/2013
First question, when Saru grows up, will he be a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle? Second question, are you ever going to start writing again? This is my absolute favorite story. I know that it's hypocritical of me, because I haven't updated any of my own stories, and I know life has its funny and cruel ways of catching up to people. I just hope you either continue this story or entrust it to someone worthy if you put it up for adoption. Cheers!
thewonderingman chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
this story has made me so sad I feel ill, incredible