Reviews for The March Toward Atlanta
From the Ashes I Shall Rise chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Chandler1200's EverClear fanfictions are some of the best Bella and Edward Fanfictions there are.

Well-written, with engaging and well-constructed plots, and enhanced by the appropo music referenced throughout, these fanfictions are a moving and cathartic journey. An absolute must read for any Twilight Bella/Edward Fanfiction Readers.

Thank you Chandler1200!
Lona W. Hall chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
While I wish a whole EC hadn't had to he about Jacob, that was good! But, now I've run out of EC to read. I've been obsessively reading this story over the past few days. Sorry I didn't review every chapter. I don't get a lot of reading time and it's all on my phone so I wouldn't get to read nearly enough if I reviewed each time. I loved the threesome thought was great! Looking forward to the rest of reunited. Poor Chip and the gang :(

I really enjoy the mix of canon and OOC in this story, really cool. I did wonder though, is there any Volturi at all or any consequence for humans knowing about them? There doesn't seem to be, but I just wondered if it factored into your story at all, even if just in your head. Thanks so much for sharing such a fun story! Feel free RI do more ExBxJP outtakes. :P
Two Lives chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
Dang, but you showed us another side of Jake. He was SO COURAGEOUS to walk out when he did instead of trying to get back with her again. Thanks.
Two Lives chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
What beautiful foreshadowing to the main story. Thanks.
Two Lives chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
Oh my, this chapter explaining Bella meeting JP was so amazing! I really needed this background to make the entire EverClear story more alive and vital for me. Yowza.

Two Lives chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Oh yes, THIS prequel is precisely what I wanted, even though I didn't realize I NEEDED it. It sets up the story so beautifully, realizing what Edward's been going thru whilst separated from his Bella these many years after leaving her in the forest... WOW. This is GREAT!
together24x3 chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
Such a beautiful and heartwarming chapter. Yes,it is very sad and heartbreaking , but the love that Chip and Marcus feel for Bella is amazing. I loved being able to see the beginning of Bella and Jp's relationship, it's beautiful!
ladeerelli chapter 4 . 11/18/2011
I always feel so bad for Jacob when he doesn't get the girl. At least he got the kiss!
ladeerelli chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
They were so close and didn't even realize it. But yeah, Bella was not in a place to see them yet and glad it went the way it did ;-)
ladeerelli chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
JP has such a soft side! Good to see that side of him.
ladeerelli chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Like seeing how Edward discovered EverClear and reading the article about them at the beginning too.
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
i really liked this! i love how you painted the pack, and despite your displeasure with jake, i loved him

i loved why they were there, for sam, and that seth had found them... and i love that jake had noticed who it was before any of them even had an inkling of what was going on

i loved the kiss and how it happened, and poor bella...

i love how resigned jake got, not because he was hurting, but just because he realized how hurt she was and he just wanted to make sure she was okay before he left to fall apart on his own

i really like how it got to be so bad that he needed to phase because of it... i dont why i liked that, but i did

im excited to start reading part 3!
lovetoplay2 chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
Depressing or noy, I loved this! I have missed your writing and am so happy to have you back. This series is one of my all-time favorites! Thank you! :)
S1203 chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
:) :) :)
S1203 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
This is my second read, and I must say: Kelly you are genius! Writting so captivating and hauntingly beautiful (and funny) story. This is real FF masterpiece. THANK YOU.