Reviews for How To Be Your Dragon
The Amber Fury chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
This is really cool! Just as a little twist, I think that Hiccup and Astrid should slowly lose the ability to speak (to the humans), but also slowly gain the ability to speak to Toothless and other dragons! Please continue, I really love this story!
Andromeda20001 chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
A very nice story. I would be happy if she goes on.

How would it be if Merlin the magic of the nightshade Astrid and Hicks changes so that they could be transformed either into a nightshade, and then back into a human.
Amylin Jame chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
good story, keep it up.
Dragonheart165 chapter 6 . 10/30/2014
It's Ocktooober. (Sing-song voice)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
So funny love it. But sice stoic forgot to Mencken that you shouldn't touch the stone with bare hands what if everyone got turned into dragons of course not all night furys. And some of the now turned dragons want to you know find a mate and night furys are the best astrid get jealous and etc. maybe lemon if you want. Also put a short chap of when Merlin returns ridding a dragon to his teacher should be funny. Lol
Guest chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
I haven't laughed this much sins I pulled a prank on my sister. Love how you personated Merlin. "magic bad, baaaaaaaaaad magic" *snickers*
Guest chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
Oh goodie, he is in SO much trouble! *evil grin*
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
"No hatchet, noooooooo hatchet. Gottcha! Hatchet bad, baaaaaaaaaad hatchet!" XD *can't stop laughing*
Faithfury chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
Loves it
DracoDraconis55 chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
One of my Favorite stories on this site...a pity you um...appear to have died or something...
Dacey chapter 6 . 1/16/2014
When is chapter seven coming
MagicGold34 chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
Astrid's dragon is named Stormfly
Snotlout's dragon is named Hookfang
"Toothless' lair" Is called the Cove
And Stoic has a Thunderdrum named Thornado. All this comes from Riders of Berk, I didn't make it up. Other than those things, good fic so far, keep it up!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
Astrid's dragon name is Stormfly, not Battlewax.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
Did their clothes get destroyed
Guest chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
i love th soap monster part!and when are you going to finish this?!