Reviews for How To Be Your Dragon
Voldyne chapter 6 . 6/24/2011
cool story looking forward to more and glad your alive... life is good
Toothless-the-nightfury chapter 6 . 6/24/2011
Nice chapter, took a while though!

And I will, along with many other people, hold you to your word; If you dint mean it or can't do it, dont say it!
Nitro Fury chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
I feel like this story got abandoned or somthing. There hasn't been an update in a long time.
Nightfury58 chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
Cmon im. nightfury. I love flying... and i love this story! -growls something to toothless- toothless says he cant wait for chapter 6
Fox of Apocolypse chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
Please continue. I love it. It's a brilliant story.

MiniSquatch chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I printed out and read the entire story (so far) last night and it's awesome!
Monsterlord-18 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
i take it this is Disney's merlin?
Kina Kalamari chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
Poor Toothless...(

I really liked the chapter, though. Nice job. I'm trying to get my sister to read it, but she seems to be too preoccupied with reading stuff on FictionPress...I'll keep trying, though!

Can't wait for the next chapter. )
Sounddrive chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
Okay, I hope they find Fishlegs!

Aw, poor Toothless, that was a bit, mean if I do say so myself.
Toothless-the-nightfury chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
This is amazing! Love he bit about toothless being sad and storming off - it seems so real

Now I sed that its going to make me sound that I like oher peoples misfortunes lol
Comet Moon chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
I Love this

Hope for a happy ending.

Like Hiccip using the two wishes granted to first heal Toothless' tailfin, and then wishing for him and Astrid to have the ability (And their desendents) to change at will from Human to dragon

LFTM (Look forwrd to more)

Ja ne

Kina Kalamari chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
...and we come back to the beginning. Very nice.

I can't wait to see where this goes. It seems like it's going to be very entertaining. )
Sounddrive chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
So, an apprentice wizard I should say huh? Darn is he dumb enough to do that, leaving his stone behind!
lilpurplebird chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
And now we're right where we started. This will be good, the best is yet to come. I'm excited as to what will happen to Hiccup and Astrid now that they're dragons.

Do we REALLY want to know about the soap bubble monster?
Associate Proffeser Evil chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
this chapter was AWESOME. plz update soon
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »