Reviews for How To Be Your Dragon
lilpurplebird chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
And now we're right where we started. This will be good, the best is yet to come. I'm excited as to what will happen to Hiccup and Astrid now that they're dragons.

Do we REALLY want to know about the soap bubble monster?
Associate Proffeser Evil chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
this chapter was AWESOME. plz update soon
Genome Soldier chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
Wow Astrid was pretty ticked off about being turned into a Night Fury! I wonder if once the shock of being transformed into dragons wears off, if the two will learn to embrace their new draconic forms? Anyways, great job with this chapter and hope to see an update again soon!
Kina Kalamari chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
Interesting...

I don't remember if I mentioned this in my last review, but you're doing a very good job of keeping the dialogue very much in character, IMHO. Nice job. Keep up the good work! )
Associate Proffeser Evil chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
ooooo cliffhanger, oh well i guess i will just have to wait. great story though plz update soon
Artemis Holmes chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
Ooh!

I love it!

Update soon!
ABitterPill chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
hehehehe. Love that line at the very end. Cute way to end the chapter.

I also like how you did the prophecy too. It was rather vague but someone used to reading them like him was able to decipher it in an interesting way.

I was kinda hesitant about this story at first but I really enjoyed this last chapter. I like how you did the race in the beginning and implied Toothless's expressions. The way you did the prophecy, and of course the line at the end. I guess I will be watching this story now.
Genome Soldier chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
And so the transformation into Night Furies begins! Please update again soon when time permits!
lilpurplebird chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
Merlin screwed up again. DUN DUN DUN

This story is worthy to be watched and faved. I am very entertained.
Toothless-the-nightfury chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
this has really good potential and im loving it so far!

please update soon :D
aryaneragon4ever chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
:D
Kina Kalamari chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
This is brilliant. An excellent idea, and very well written. That end bit about the prophecy was especially entertaining. Very nice job. I look forward to reading more. )
ShadowFan4Life chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
wow.
Associate Proffeser Evil chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
very well written. cant wait for the next cahpter
Ducklin chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
Ok, now im interested. Please update soon!
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »