Reviews for Commander Koehl fic
lori51 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Just found this and would love to read more if you are ever interested in coming back to it. This is such an intrgiuing beginning and would love to see where it goes. Thanks for writing and sharing!
cato1850 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
I definitely think this is worth continuing. I would also like to read something about Lew and you write well. Maybe some flash backs about taking over the team or the team he used to be with. Why did he transfer and take over team 16 or did a bunch of them get killed...ohhh that would be interesting. That idea could go all sorts of different ways. I would have the woman be assaulted but not raped as Suzanne did that already. I can't believe more trouble shooter stories aren't being written, they are one of my personal favs. I'm a total Jules fan and I really like Rose and Karl and Savanna and Wildcard. Yeah Team!
Illegitimi chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
This was absolutely phenomenal! I know that it has been a few months since you updated, but I hope that you continue with it. I am DYING to know what is going to happen next! Pretty please?

I don;t know that much about Koehl- which book was he in? What does he look like (besides being smexy).

PLease come back to this!
Jack'N'SallyGal chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Oh goodness...I absolutely love this series!

I hope you decide to continue! I'd like to see more of Shelley and her secret...also, I love the character interaction...I have a huge soft spot for Izzy and my favorite couple is sam and alyssa..maybe we will see more of them..? :)

Anyway, I hope you decide to continue! Cheers! JNSG