Reviews for Harry Moody
AnthonyR89 chapter 1 . 1/17
interesting beginning. the summary just gave me this picture of an 11 year old harry with a peg leg and eye patch stumping his way to the sorting hat with a scowl on his face, heh.
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
Poor Frank :( But at least Alice lives! :) Hope you continue this sometime. Love how Moody is just going around wiping everyone's memories.
Firetown chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
No he shouldn't have an eye like moody's, but have the spells on this contacts.
BROMBROS chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
If I'm not mistaken the line Frank answers Moody with is from Last Samurai. I can't wait for the next chapter. I have a feeling that Remus and Alice will get together now and help raise Alex/Harry Moody.
OrianBloodBath chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
This if a fucking awesome idea. Please write more.
thunder18 chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Great chapter Update soon
Padfootette chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I loved it please update soon
MeinGimli chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
interesting idea. too bad you only did one chap
allietheepic7 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
why you no update?
no to the eye. that thing is creepy. maybe a watch or something that can detect disallutioned people using sonar or whatever and can detect apperition and portkeys.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
This is good, personally, I'm against the eye unless he has some sort of accident, but a enchanted pair of glasses/contacts would be fine.
Safiiri chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I really like the start you have, can't wait to see the next chapter.
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Yes he should receive a magical eye and he should receive it around age 8 that way he can adjust to it and have just a little fun with it.
no face chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
aperently you have been brewing for a rather long time. just a nudge to update and say great job on what ya already have
Everlasting Purple chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I really like both of your stories. This one is great!

Please no magical eye. It's so unrealistic for a kid being raised by someone with a magical eye to just happen to lose his eye so he can get one. Also no matter how carzy moody is he would never take the kid's eye out to make him stronger and it can't be easy to get those or everyone thats ever last an eye would have one.

Now if he got a magical eye without loseing an eye like haveing one hidden on the back of his neck would at least be oringinal even if its not realistic.

I hope you update both stories soon!
AlloraSara132 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
when will the next chapter be?