Reviews for Harry Moody
Padfootette chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I loved it please update soon
MeinGimli chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
interesting idea. too bad you only did one chap
allietheepic7 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
why you no update?
no to the eye. that thing is creepy. maybe a watch or something that can detect disallutioned people using sonar or whatever and can detect apperition and portkeys.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
This is good, personally, I'm against the eye unless he has some sort of accident, but a enchanted pair of glasses/contacts would be fine.
Safiiri chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I really like the start you have, can't wait to see the next chapter.
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Yes he should receive a magical eye and he should receive it around age 8 that way he can adjust to it and have just a little fun with it.
no face chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
aperently you have been brewing for a rather long time. just a nudge to update and say great job on what ya already have
Everlasting Purple chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I really like both of your stories. This one is great!

Please no magical eye. It's so unrealistic for a kid being raised by someone with a magical eye to just happen to lose his eye so he can get one. Also no matter how carzy moody is he would never take the kid's eye out to make him stronger and it can't be easy to get those or everyone thats ever last an eye would have one.

Now if he got a magical eye without loseing an eye like haveing one hidden on the back of his neck would at least be oringinal even if its not realistic.

I hope you update both stories soon!
AlloraSara132 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
when will the next chapter be?
specter626 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I think you should give him a magic eye, maybe from an accedent or some such, have it a charmed muggle glass eye rather then that thing moody wears
shankstar89 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
great story please updates soon
Etidorpha chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
This is a surprisingly entertaining idea... I can't wait to see Harry/Alex storming around Hogwarts like a madman screaming "CONSTANT VIGILANCE" at everyone and cursing them to teach them a lesson lol. And I'm personally voting against a magical eye, but that's me )

~ Eti
Tall Tails - Feline Jaye chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Oh I loved this Odd Idea, glad to see someone picked it up. He should totally get a fake eye, but sometime during school. Like, when he's battling something & his CONSTANT VIGILANCE fails just enough that someone loses an eye.

whitetigerwolf chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
If you give Harry a Magical Eye (which i think would be awesome) I think it should be before hogwarts.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
WHERE ARE YOU MANOWARRIOR? This story is awesome. It made me jump for joy to see someone expanding on Rorschach's Blot idea for Constant Vigiliance Harry. I hope you can update again soon. Looking forward to it.