Reviews for The Singer and The Sorrow
jk chapter 7 . 6/5
soooo its chapter 7 and we still don't have any back ground information. We don't know what year Edward was changed...who changed him/why...we don't know how old he was.
This is rather irritating...this working backwards bullshit
jk chapter 1 . 6/5
ive never in my life heard it all "bring me off" but ooooook
kadronya chapter 31 . 1/3
I love I love I love I love I loooooooooooooooooooove this story! Thanks tout for it!
jedigirlsc chapter 31 . 12/28/2016
Thoroughly enjoyed this exciting story! Loved the new characters and new versions of familiar ones.
Nikki chapter 31 . 12/16/2016
I was needing a well written story with love, intrigue and action, and was so happy to find this still out here to read! I think I loved this story even more the second time round. Thank you so much for sharing your words :)
LillianBroderick chapter 31 . 12/11/2016
Thank you so much for this wonderful story. It was so interesting, unique and well-written.
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 13 . 10/13/2016
God yes! Now I understand! But it's different this time! Coz His hair was mixed in the ritual... And that means... That's why they dreamt of each other... That's why... They're different! He can't read her thoughts! Everything is same and different at the same time!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 12 . 10/13/2016
What is this?.. It's like.. He has this dream.. But it's different.. He fails in every single one... Why? Is it even real? Is Edward having this dream?.. I don't think so... He's healing..He's no longer in control of requiem... And that's good... But this doesn't make any sense?.
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 11 . 10/13/2016
This story has stolen my heart!.. Not to be partial but how old is Edward and Bella? Bell.. I guess in her mid twenties... But edward? When was he born? And how can he have so many experiences with Bella? When did he meet her? How did her meet her? Was she human.? And why now can they dream of each other? Why not before? And are those dreams.. Imaginations? Given by Requiem? So many questions... Uggh
myimagination2012 chapter 30 . 10/4/2016
That was awesome
mommymac0508 chapter 31 . 6/29/2016
Hello it took me two days to read this I loved it all I couldn't put it down thank you for the enjoyment of read your story
jk chapter 13 . 12/9/2015
Sooooo they bring bella back every time she dies just to torture Edward to be in the guard? that's fucking stupid. Seems like they could use other means that would be more time effective.

and Edward knows all this, each time he meets bella he knows and remembers what he always does? then kills her anyway? Have some fucking control dumbass.
this story sucks
blb1000 chapter 31 . 10/23/2015
Excellent! I thought Ed might take Seth with him to meet Maurizio. That would have been another first for the old historian. ;-)
blb1000 chapter 30 . 10/23/2015
Always love to read Aro's demise. ")
blb1000 chapter 29 . 10/22/2015
He plans to lick them in Requiem's cage. Seth may be the key.
1,128 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »