Reviews for A Form of Escapism
thatemomathkid chapter 14 . 11/1
I love how Edward is just pretending James doesn’t exist.
Kay, so people need to relise you CANNOT copy stuff on this site.
noflowers chapter 35 . 10/7
This was a very beautiful tale. I adore what you did with her old house. I can picture it vividly in my mind. Thank you for creating such a comforting and distracting form of escapism for your audience.
xo
noflowers chapter 18 . 10/1
This doesn't seem like the type of novel where James becomes tree fertilizer in the orchard... too bad! I wonder how she will rid herself of him.
noflowers chapter 8 . 9/29
Hi again. Your closing A/N states that there are a lot of people who only read stories with reviews. I just wanted to say that I am 48 years old, and have been reading fanfic since Twilight came out. I have read hundreds, maybe thousands, of stories and have NEVER looked at the reviews first. I read the description, make sure it is completed, and read the first two chapters to see if the writing is bearable and if the story catches me. I also wanted to say, I find writing reviews to be difficult. I don't want to keep saying the same thing over and over. I don't want to just leave a sentence. I over think it to death. So I left you a note at the end of 3 and now the end of 8. I will try to do better! But as I said, I only read completed books, and some are over 10 years old, and I wonder if the author is still monitoring the reviews. lol

THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR WRITING!
noflowers chapter 3 . 9/28
I know it has been 10 years since you posted this story, but maybe you still keep tabs and want to know people are still reading it! I'm only on chapter 4, but it is really good so far. Thank you for sharing it for us to enjoy!
Ajfflady chapter 35 . 8/6
Amazing how 10 years has passed since you first posted. Also amazing are the friends and acquaintances you acquired along the way.
I’m always in awe of fandom members who had Erica Leonard as a reader and reviewer, MoTU and Its impact on the popular culture,
Still makes me smile. This form of escapism was so badly needed with the pandemic we face. Your story of Edward and Bella is as charming as a day in the orchard. Your description of Oxford and that part of your country transported me there. I love a cider check out Portland Cider Company of Oregon they make a dozen or more types and the owner is an Englishwoman. Best Wishes.
Melissa Moyer chapter 35 . 12/30/2018
You did a good job on this story despite the difficult subject matter. Well balanced I think without a bunch of fluff or unnecessary drama. Great job!
blb1000 chapter 35 . 7/13/2018
Yayyyyy! Thank you for not including a wedding & baby. It's refreshing to see what else these characters can do. I also appreciate your inclusion of everyone else from Twi - as a side note to the story of B & E. Artfully well done!
blb1000 chapter 34 . 7/13/2018
OMG, so sweet it brought tears to my eyes.
blb1000 chapter 33 . 7/13/2018
He would probably like the fact that lovers sit & kiss on Tanya's bench.
blb1000 chapter 32 . 7/13/2018
I'm guessing Edward's been going thru a lot of shower gel...
blb1000 chapter 31 . 7/13/2018
Oh so sweet for their first time.
blb1000 chapter 30 . 7/13/2018
Excellent!
blb1000 chapter 28 . 7/12/2018
Wonder of there's something hidden in the awful wardrobe she hates in her old bedroom?
4,735 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »