Reviews for A Form of Escapism
CentauRita chapter 25 . 4/3/2013
Edward's right to wait for the 'air' to clear.
CentauRita chapter 24 . 4/3/2013
I wish Bella would have got just one more good whack!
CentauRita chapter 23 . 4/3/2013
Hmmm, a trespassing James.
CentauRita chapter 22 . 4/3/2013
Edward...in the nick of time! Thank Goodness.
CentauRita chapter 21 . 4/3/2013
Insurance money from her parents death and sale of her father's business.
CentauRita chapter 20 . 4/3/2013
James acting like the bully that he is by childishly burning Bella's possessions..

Edward and Bella's, kiss, is a natural progression.
CentauRita chapter 19 . 4/3/2013
I know that violence isn't the answer...but I so wanted Bella to wallop James, again!
CentauRita chapter 18 . 4/2/2013
Good choice to keep your friend...and you must have been on Edward's mind quite a bit because of all those gifts were purchased with you in mind ;}
CentauRita chapter 17 . 4/2/2013
What a cruel manipulative prick!
CentauRita chapter 16 . 4/2/2013
And the paparazzi probably got a picture of Bella with Edward when they were in Oxford.

James is not gonna go easy on Bella
CentauRita chapter 15 . 4/2/2013
I've a feeling that Edward's manuscript is gonna come up missing and James is gonna seriously injure Bella.
CentauRita chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
I wish Edward would walk in and over hear James raging at Bella on the phone. So, just tell James the truth.
CentauRita chapter 13 . 4/2/2013
**gulps, loudly**

The...first time...her father beat her? Bella has experienced a life time of abuse...how sad.
CentauRita chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
Would put it past James to be dipping his wick in uncharted waters...for James it's all about the gander.

Bella should be comparing James with Edward, she needs to move on from his controling ways. Green pature an all, along with beautiful green-eyes ;} Hmmm.
CentauRita chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
sneaky of Edward to bring his dad over to check Bella's knees.

Carlisle I think has the right of it...he knows his son and he knows his son is more vested than just being friends with Bella...even if he doesn't want to admit it to himself.

A Scrabble game between to liturature loves...that will be a match ;} Oops, I guess that they already...are ;D
4,665 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »