Reviews for The Nobody
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Yay for the bus driver! Live long and prosper, Dr. Addy.
EstellaB chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
YEAH BABY! That's how it should have happened! "Pain in the Heart" never happened-I want Zack back :( Not a Cam/Zack fan, but I don't care, because you killed the Master with a bus.
queenofthelooneybin chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
The Pain in the Heart was evil and the guy should have been hit by a bus. I am so glad you killed him.
MiraiFutureGirl chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
i *love* this! i can't tell you how much
yeah, in my world, pain in the heart did *not* happen
lots of us share the same world, huh? :)
amimy chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Love! why hasn't Hanson thought about it? It would be the greatest thing ever!
Sure better than The Pain in the Heart (hate it! even if I saw it one hundred-something times, but it doesn't matter. I end up the same way - And I mean I end up bawling through it too- every time.)
I love so much Cam/Zack fanfics! They're just perfect together!
And...wahahahah the Master got exactly what he deserves - an horrible death! You are a genius (sorry for all my non-sensed reviews, but I freak out every time I read or hear something about Pain in the Heart or about Zack, 'cause I miss him a lot)
The Fayre Unknown chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
LOVE! Any fic that denies "Pain in the Heart" automatically gets five stars, but I love that you killed the Master with a bus. Next time, maybe consider feeding him to a bear - "The Winter's Tale" style. I'm not a big Cam/Zack fan, but I even liked that part. Oh, and any time I force myself to watch "Pain in the Heart," I too bawl through it. Most of the time I refuse to watch it. Keep writing these Zack-centric fics - I love them and read them all, even if I don't review. Much love to you and Zack!
cwgirlup chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
You are *awesome*. Hit by a bus - BWAHAHAHAHA. Take that creepo.

I totally agree - Pain in the Heart (aka WORST EPISODE EVER) did not happen. If enough of us say it, it must be true.