Reviews for With You I Will Journey Life's Path
glassfacet chapter 14 . 12/14/2012
So - I've been reading the Pathverse for a few years now; it's actually one of the things I come back to over and over. I love the way each of Itachi's relationships is, and the insanity and stability Deidara brings especially. Loving, supportive relationships make my heart flutter, and your work always makes me smile. Thank you for this wonderful series. I hope it's as much fun for you to write as it is for me to read!
aksdlhfklsd chapter 14 . 1/27/2012
Another wonderful addition to the series. :D You have a real talent for writing in this universe. You handled the characters and plot very well. You never fail to keep my nose in front of the screen or make me laugh out loud. (Seriously. My sister turned to give me a weird look when I did.)

The descriptions and voice were lovely as always, and I really love watching Itachi and Deidara's relationship evolve. I can't wait to read the next installment. Fantastic work!
aksdlhfklsd chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
I love Deidara's eccentricity and the Uchiha brothers' exasperation. This chapter was hilarious. XD
amimrsleejinkiyet chapter 14 . 1/6/2012
Oddly when I pictured the unicorn, I sort of pictured it like that one from that game, which I love! Anyway, awesome as always! Onto the next one. (:
amimrsleejinkiyet chapter 10 . 1/5/2012
I found it funny that the first thing he drew was a cat and - because I can't draw either - the only thing I draw if asked to draw something, is usually a cat.
Zucchini Bikini chapter 14 . 9/6/2011
Great story!
Chocolate Pencil chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
I loved this chapter. It was interesting to see Sasuke take control of Deidara's and Itachi's fight. I also loved Madara's example of things he could do, I was cracking up over the reference to canon. It was also nice to see Sasori and Deidara argue. Sorry I'm not reviewing every chapter, but it's great so far.
LeoOsaka Bakura's stalker chapter 11 . 11/1/2010
I laughed...waaaaaay too hard at this chapter. The unicorn...just...best character in this chapter.
itachiXdeidara chapter 14 . 10/29/2010
OHMYGOD :)

i just love your path stories :D

i hope you keep on making them!

itaXdei forever!
CrystalSuigetsu chapter 14 . 10/20/2010
I read your path fics to this point without bothering to review b/c there's just too much to say. This would make an amazing novella. You write in a way that makes the reader get really really immersed in the story.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 14 . 10/19/2010
Amazing!
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 14 . 8/12/2010
Sequel? YAY! I'm really looking forward to Sasuke's coming out to his parents... ;) hehe (You know, Sasuke's character in this fic is really interesting... would there be any chance of a fic about him and Naruto? hehe .)

Big gay unicorn on Itachi's walls... heh... heh... ;) Love it.

Thanks SO much for writing this fic, and of course, the whole series! I love it so much!

*~tsukiko~*
black55widow chapter 14 . 8/2/2010
Darn right I like this series. I am glad there was more romance in this story.
lotus325 chapter 14 . 8/2/2010
Aww, I've been meaning to write you a review for the longest time, but something always came in the way, such as class. I just had my exam recently thought so I'm finally able to leave you a review. I cannot even believe this amazing story finished so quickly. I love it so much, I think I've read and reread the stories in this lovely series at least about twenty times. I just like it so much.

So, in the beginning of the story, I liked where you seemed to be headed with this, but how after reading all of that, and knowing their problems are slowly being resolved yet perhaps with more to come, I love where this is headed. The lightness in your writing was nicely done. I don't know if that makes any sense at all but it's a good thing. You allow the ideas you have to convey through brilliantly. It's the perfect mix of romance, drama, angst, and others. I usually do not like reading stories with only romance as the genre for fanfiction, simply because the ones I've read are ALL about fluff, which I do not like alone. I'm glad I decided to read 'Perfection' for no reason at all. :) More praise again, but you definitely deserve it! AND it's the end of your third Pathverse fic! Congrats for writing this lot and for staying interested on these characters for so long. It's hard for an author to do I think sometimes, I'd know because this is the reason I do not write anymore.

Yay for 'I'm not getting down on one new, but will you civil partnership me?'! Chapter thirteen was awesome. I liked Fugaku AND Madara! Their characters were so fun and even though sometimes I disliked one, they were amazing for the roles they each played. I like the way you think. Itachi is so smart, hehe, fooling Madara so easily. Madara snatching the documents before Itachi can sharingan them, lol! It's nice that Fugaku talked to Itachi about the issues with the relationship between him and Deidara.

It's fitting that Deidara would ask Sasuke to be his bridesmaid, I mean best man, hehe. I didn't expect him to be the one walking down the isle alone actually, because I though he and Itachi would walk together or Itachi would be the one walking since he has the father to be there to walk him. I can't wait to see more of this though! Meeting Deidara's mother! I think Deidara should lead a dance with Itachi though, we didn't get to see that here unfortunately. Dei/Ita is love right now. Awesome, Sasuke is so great here, especially toward the end where he is such a sweet person but hides it!

About the Akatsuki members – I really liked where you placed them actually, even if they are not on even ground... like they are working away from each other. But it's a good thing, too, and I'm glad this is not revolved around Uni or college.

I love that you incorporated how crazy Deidara is about his art. I found that to be great since art is one of my biggest passions ever. I feel as though I can't live without art in my life, which is probably what Deidara feels like and although I'm definitely not as crazy as he is, I paint ridiculous things on my wall too. So I loved that you included that so much.

As for you preview, it's such a Deidara question to ask. 'Which princess would you do, Itachi'? LOL. Children around? I cannot wait for the next one, 'My Big Gay Path Wedding'. Can't believe you decided to name it that by the way. That made me laugh. And you're right when you say stories filled with smut is boring to read. I completely agree with you. Anyway, please don't mind this really long review. ;-) I hope you update soon, I'm such an impatient person, but I'll definitely wait anytime to read more of this wicked series. Even when you have completed the squeal, I hope you continue to write more about them in one-shots. Thanks so much for sharing such an amazing brainchild creation with us. Can't wait for more to come.

Aine ~_
coinc chapter 14 . 7/25/2010
YAY congratulations on finishing!

I will never get tired of this 'verse, mainly because it's just so slice of life, the things they struggle with, the things they care about, the mistakes they make. Kudos to you for always, always getting across life at its best, humorous or sad or awkward or just a little bit scary, and the way we hit what's just on the next horizon with anxiety and fear and ultimately land on our feet anyway. LOOK HOW RAMBLY I'M GETTING, AUGHAOIAJSF.

I LIKED MADARA. This shouldn't be a surprise, considering my latest fixation, but I really did like him here; he was such a creep, but a LIKEABLE, weird creep with a cat. Fugaku's role also entertained me! Now that Itachi and Deidara's lives are a little sorted out, it was nice to see them dealing with all the crazies on the periphery, like Kisame and Shisui (more?) and Madara. And of course, this verse's Sasuke is always my favorite ever, and I usually despise Sasuke.

A bunch of random one-shots would be wonderful! Keeping the need satisfied without having to jump through loops for plot, very useful.

Wonderful wonderful job as always! I loved catching up on this fic, and I'm sure I'll enjoy the next one just as much.