Reviews for The Twilight Bride
Jessica chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Here's a really good fanfiction I recamend for you :) . enjoy it's amazing !
kaciemk chapter 11 . 1/21/2011
Gross! I thought all the baby spiders where on the mom's back - are they standing around Bella now?
kaciemk chapter 10 . 1/21/2011
"Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line!"

How could Eric trust that Edward had a deadly peanut allergy? Edward could've just lied about it
kaciemk chapter 8 . 1/21/2011
"No more rhymes now, I mean it!"

"Anybody want a peanut?"

"INCONCEIVABLE!"

"You keep using that word. I do not think it mens what you think it means."

I love the PB! Although the book will always be better than the movie, I think it is one of the few times that I've actually really enjoyed a movie made from one of my favorite books.
kaciemk chapter 7 . 1/21/2011
I'd like it if some of the longer paragraphs were separated into at least two paragraphs, it's hard to read that much text - after a while it all sort of blurs together. Loving the story! ]
kaciemk chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
I feel like it's sort of a mash-up between the twilight world and the PB world
kaciemk chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Is this supposed to be set in the same time period as The Princess Bride or Twilight?
kaciemk chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This is one of my absolute favorite books (the princess bride) and of course, I love twilight as well. I'm very interested to see how the two will be intertwined here. Do you plan to make it basically the princess bride with Bella as Buttercup and Edward as Westley? Or will you change things up a bit?
CynMar Rom chapter 11 . 1/5/2011
eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww is right! *shudders* I hope she coumes alive out of this one lol

so gald you guys are back!

I'm so chacking out the O/S's when I have regular internet again :P

Much love!
rlwoods chapter 11 . 1/2/2011
I'm sorry that I haven't had the chance to read this before now, and with the exception of the spiders...I was laughing my ass off! Ya'll just make this story funnier than the original...I love it!
MzBionic chapter 11 . 12/31/2010
Spider free is the way for me! Youtwo crack me up but I don't get the aorp reference... Sorry might be the fact that I've barely slept and I've been on a crap ton of planes today? Love you both this was a great new years present! Maybe we should all resolve to update our stories faster!
Cullen Concession chapter 11 . 12/30/2010
Seriously, I am about to wet myself, this was too freaking funny! Yes, I know that is a lot of exclamation points but damn, you guys rock!
Nikita2009 chapter 11 . 12/30/2010
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Can I just say I'm ridiculously happy to read this update? Cause I am.

I've told you wonderful ladies before I love this story, but every time I read an update I'm reminded how much. It's a perfect blend of Twilight and The Princess Bride. :)

This makes me giggle each time "I'mmmmm Youuuuuur Biiiiiiitch!"

Oh, and the spiders at the end gave me some serious heebie jeebies. Bleeech.

Wonderful story written by such wonderful ladies! Can't wait for the next update!

Love ya beautiful bitches,

Nikka
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 11 . 12/29/2010
I'm not a big spider fan, but that wasn't too bad, honestly.

And now Rosalie & Emmett have met!

-Q
westernem chapter 11 . 12/29/2010
yeah they are back together :D hurray!