Reviews for Baby Fever
madteen66 chapter 3 . 6/30
More please! This is brilliant!
Fanatick chapter 3 . 6/2
This is a great story! You need to continue it some time!
currents chapter 3 . 5/1
i have no words… please god let there be more
ctdiaz chapter 3 . 1/30
please update soon. it's so fascinating story.
three-colour-rainbow123 chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
I just LOVE konahamaru's character! "Legasp!" lmao
FlyBoii32 chapter 3 . 4/27/2015
Please finish this story it's great update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
Two years since the last update. -tears- but a ireally well put story that brings forth to tears out of the pure comedy please update
AvatarLana chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
:( a year? No update? :','( I is so sad.
I is so bad grammar, too.
But seriously, not getting an annual update makes me disappointed.
YungHime chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
I love this story! It's so cute and funny. Konohanaru's own mother ships KonoHanabi lol. I really hope you finish it.
Tentai.t chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Oh God! I love this story! You are so funny! I need to wipe this stupid grin off my face and hopefully get some shut eye before tomorrow. Thanks for writing this story. I hope you have the time to finish it. : )
Hoytti chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
Poor Konohamaru... You know what, scratch that, poor whoever marries him. I mean, he can't even do his own laundry? Seriously! Also, The fact that Hanabi is already calling Mrs. Sarutobi "Mom" is great foreshadowing.
DevilfishFace chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
Just a heads up, sorry if I'm cramping your style. The Sarutobi 'family' is in fact the Sarutobi clan, that means the high probability of a clan compound. Also of note is the fact that at the Third Hokage's funeral, Asuma was present but Konohamaru was standing with Iruka, not with any supposed parents. It could have been a ninja only funeral or some such however Konohamaru was still a civilian at the time. Then at Asuma's funeral Konohamaru was standing with Naruto. With this evidence it's looking likely that Konohamaru's parents are likely deceased, although I do understand that would ruin the point in this chapter. He still has the rest of his clan to look after him. Now if the Third Hokage was the clan head with Asuma's death, and the apparent lack of parents, Konohamaru would become the clan head although the Third being the clan head of the Sarutobis is speculation, fuelled by his general badassery.
to the sun chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
I loved this! Hinata and Naruto's babies were so adorable. It's interesting how you made Hanabi, she was a piece of work! Nice to see her being soft around the babies. And I love the Konohamaru/Hanabi relationship so far. I also loved how you made Konohamaru have a crush on Hinata! I thought that was too cute! Hope to see more soon.
ThisRiceEater chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
Aaaaahhhhhh! The hilarity! I love it! I need more of it. More I say!
eternallove5225 chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
PLEASEEEEEEE CONTINUE! I KNOW YOU'RE STILL ALIVE OUT THERE!