Reviews for Spoils of War
Loki chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
Amazing.

It made me cry during the torture bits.

I hate that it ended with him burning to death, but it is fitting since he uses fire when he fights.

"and it's like being engulfed in his fighting spirit."

Good stuff.
Fyoex chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
Wow, that was brilliant, I'm truly dumbfounded! Your method of narration is beautiful, I thoroughly enjoyed reading, thank you!
SinfulApple chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
Few pieces of literature have ever moved me quite as much as this one has. Thank you.
aka-chan chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
uwahhhhh...,i'm going to cry...
yukimura is dead...
it's not fair...
kage kitsune no yami chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
WOOOW! Holy Crap, this was so, so, so very good. I'm not saying that the things that happened were good, but this story, the quality, was so amazing. Bravo.
blackdragonflower chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
After a long hiatus from fanfiction I came back to have this be the first thing I read. Although I was prepared because of your warnings... My heart aches. My throat (already sore from being sick) is tight and my eyes are beginning to tear. You have written a very moving peace. The pain Yukimura feels, his desperation to have the 6 coins for the ferry man, it cuts deeply.

You write very well. Your descriptions were wonderful and although this fic is very sad I'm happy to have read it. I hope you keep writing. I think you have a talent with it.
Luiven801 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Q.Q Poor Yuki... great story...

It made me cry... Date is somehow..."too cruel"? but that's what makes this beautiful MasaYuki Q.Q
ashleyjordan chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
You have created something truly epic...what a stunning, disturbing and brilliantly written composition! The insight and dialougue between the character's actions and motives are astounding and you portrayed the progression into insantiy in such a haunting way, especially with that trailing fragment of the fee for the ferry fliting about throughout the verses until the climatic ending. You ought to be very proud of yourself, thank you so very much for such a thourough, complete and insightful work that pays a lovely tribute to this show although it contains very subjective content material. Wonderful and fascinating, you deserve much more recognition for a story like this and please do not become discouraged for you have some real talent!
yllom21 chapter 4 . 3/2/2012
This story is absolutely fantastic. I cried a little. I'm sure exactly whatI'm supposed to feel, but this story is filled with raw emotions. I love how you wrote Yukimura, great job!
ScorpioKun chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
Oh my gosh, i started crying when i read this

You should do one in Masamune's point of view too it would be really cool if you did

and i loved it when you made the six coins the toll for crossing over with his loved ones, and the details of this story made me really keep me guessing and wanting more, the twist and turns of it all was really good and the tragity was just wow, this story made me speechless hope you keep writing cause this was a jaw dropper.
Nikotehfox chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
This was an unbelievably wonderful story. Truly, the emotional depths of it were astounding and I absolutely loved it. Congratulations on writing such a magnificent story.
toribabekit chapter 4 . 1/20/2011
Beautiful.
Selvaspeedy chapter 4 . 1/20/2011
Just to let you know... I'm crying my eyeballs out right now (even though I'm not the type of person to cry this easily XD). It was simply amazing. The extent of emotions and feelings in this fic left me speechless! I'm not good with words so I'm sorry for not writing a very good review but I hope you get what I'm saying lol
Sabre Dance chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
I'm crying! Shit!
pokeaddict17 chapter 4 . 10/5/2010
Well, I have to say this piece of work left me speechless and quite wondering.

One thing first, putting Yukimura's sen necklace as "the toll" was just something would make people go: "Why didn't I think about that?" I would have to say that this fic has accomplished a lot, and the feeling from it is deep. Everything just feels planned out in a way to where I am not full of talk anymore.

A unique thing about this fic is that it's not like the rape fics we know, it is something more complex. I don't know how to describe it since I am naturally bad with words even though my main language is English.

Only one thing... what did you mean to the darker side of the regular X kills Y fics? Sorry, I am very daft and slow at some times. 3:

Well, have a nice day and good job. :)